Everyone has a favorite Disney character, from Mickey Mouse to our Disney princesses, and everything in between. In Nate’s “Vintage Walt Disney World” series, which showcases photos from throughout the history of our resort, Disney characters often take center stage. Check out some of our favorite character-themed posts from Nate’s column below, and please share your favorite Disney character with us in the “Comments” below.
Take 5: Moments of ‘Character’ at Walt Disney World Resort
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Robin Hood and Friends Visit Magic Kingdom Park – Little John, Prince John, Robin Hood and Friar Tuck walk near Cinderella Castle in Magic Kingdom Park back in 1979.
- Vintage Walt Disney World: A 1984 Ski Trip with the Country Bears – Liver Lips, Wendell and Terrance from the Country Bear Jamboree and Melvin the Moose attempt to ski down Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- Vintage Walt Disney World: A Huey, Dewey & Louie Milestone – Baseball is always in full swing with Huey, Dewey and Louie over at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Mickey’s Valentine Through the Years – Here’s a look at Mickey and Minnie enjoying Valentine’s Day back in 1995 at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Trick-Or-Treating on Main Street, U.S.A., at Magic Kingdom Park – Back in October 1977, Snow White, with dwarfs Sneezy, Bashful and Dopey, looked ready to trick-or-treat on Main Street, U.S.A., at Magic Kingdom Park.