Winter at Disneyland Resort

‘Limited Time Magic’ Gets Wickedly Beautiful with Beautifully Disney

posted on March 1st, 2013 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

Last week, Erin Catalano and Michelle Harker introduced you to Beautifully Disney, a new private-label cosmetic line created for Disney Parks. Today, I’ve got an update for you – as part of “Limited Time Magic,” Beautifully Disney is launching this weekend with its premiere, seasonal collection – Wickedly Beautiful – available for … you guessed it … a limited time only.
Wickedly Beautiful Lip Gloss
The color palettes featured in Wickedly Beautiful play on the juxtaposition of good and evil, of Disney Princesses and Villains. With this new line, you can choose to emulate your favorite princess or villain, with the help of soft and deep lacquer crèmes shimmering with glitter, creating modern interpretations of Snow White, Cinderella, Ariel, Aurora, Evil Queen, Lady Tremaine, Ursula, and Maleficent. The collection features princess and villain-inspired lacquer crème nail polish, lip gloss, eyeshadow and lip glosses.
Wickedly Beautiful Nail Polish
Discover Wickedly Beautiful for yourself at the Beautifully Disney premiere launch events taking place tomorrow, Mar. 2, from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. at Disney Vault 28 in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort and Tren-D in Downtown Disney Marketplace at the Walt Disney World Resort. Learn more about Beautifully Disney, the Wickedly Beautiful collection and the launch events at www.ArtofDisneyParks.com. And if you’re unable to attend, you can purchase select items from the Wickedly Beautiful Collection online at DisneyParks.com/Store beginning March 4!

Filed: Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort

12 Comments 1 Reply

Lisa on March 1st, 2013 at 1:07 pm

I can’t wait until Monday when I can buy these online!!! I am very excited! Thanks for making them available online as well as in the Parks!

Claire from ON on March 1st, 2013 at 9:22 pm

Just got back from TrenD with a whole pile of goodies from the new collection. Three lipglosses, a nail polish, the compact and a collection of make up bags!! All looks fabulous and only the Villains, of course. Glad I happened to be here for the launch.
PS. More Villains merchandise please!!!!! I miss when Villains in Vogue at the Studios actually had villains and NOT vinylmations.

Melissa on March 3rd, 2013 at 10:49 pm

I will be online tomorrow to grab a little something or two or three+ Love make up, this line, and Disney!!!!!

Catherine on March 4th, 2013 at 7:22 am

I was online at the Disney Store looking for these products this morning … Are they only selling the make up bags online ?? I was really hoping to get some of these great lip glosses and nail polishes !! I won’t be in Disney again until Christmas and really don’t want to miss out on these cute products !! Will anything else be added to the online store ??

Heather from TX on March 4th, 2013 at 8:24 am

I’m looking at The Disney Store online under Park Products and all that I’m seeing on sale are the cosmetic bags. Are they going to put the make up line online as well or is it just the bags?

Heather on March 4th, 2013 at 11:18 am

I’ve been checking all morning…and I’m only seeing the makeup bags and the compact. Please tell me they are going to have those beautiful polishes and lip glosses online.
I won’t be down there til December.

Erin Glover on March 4th, 2013 at 1:37 pm

Heather and Catherine – I checked with my friends at DisneyParks.com/Store, and they said the cosmetic bag accessories and compact are available online right now, with the other products coming shortly. You can also contact Disney Merchandise Guest Services at 1-877-560-6477 or via email at Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com to order Beautifully Disney cosmetic products.

Christina on March 4th, 2013 at 1:36 pm

The products look amazing, I can’t wait to try. Disney and Beauty my two favorite passions!

Kathi on March 4th, 2013 at 2:12 pm

I’ve looked for this line online to order, but nothing. I got help from an online cast member and they tell me it’s not available to order online. If it is, can you please put up a link. My daughter’s 21st birthday is next week and would really like to order her some of this!

Monet on March 4th, 2013 at 2:39 pm

Is there any idea as to when the nail polish may be put online?? I am very interested and would love to order them!

David on March 4th, 2013 at 7:42 pm

I have a little princess who would be interested in the cosmetic products(lip gloss) for a d-day this month.

Florence on March 5th, 2013 at 11:09 am

I was able to purchase these by calling the phone number Erin provided above (Disney Merchandise Guest Services at 1-877-560-6477). I told the Cast Member I wanted to purchase an item from the Beautifully Disney makeup collection currently being sold at Tren-D in Downtown Disney. He checked the availability of the two lip gloss colors I wanted and found out they were available. I placed my order and I should receive it within 10 days. The entire call took only 10 minutes.

Riona from CA on March 11th, 2013 at 11:45 am

Are the products only on sale in the month of March? Then you cannot buy them anymore either at the stores nor online??