If you’re visiting the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival this weekend, make sure to stop by the Festival Center for a presentation from DIY Network’s Chris Grundy. Chris is a busy guy, currently hosting both DIY Network’s “Cool Tools” and “DIY Dominator.” He’s also part of DIY Network’s “Blog Cabin,” which kicks off its newest sweepstakes this July.
Presentations by HGTV and DIY Network hosts are just one of the many fun parts of attending this year’s festival. Chris’ talk this weekend is about using “Cool Tools” to keep your yard green – meaning both beautiful and environmentally friendly. Here’s a sneak peek at Chris’ appearance.
This year’s line-up of flower, garden and decorating experts include:
- March 15-17 – Chris Grundy, DIY Network’s Cool Tools: “Keepin’ It Green with Grundy”
- March 22-24 – Egypt Sherrod, host of Property Virgins: “Getting the Inside Scoop on HGTV’s Top Home Features for 2013″
- March 29-31 – Brandon Johnson, My Yard Goes Disney: “Bringing More Disney Inspiration and HGTV Design to Your Backyard”
- April 5-7 – Meg Caswell, Meg’s Great Rooms: “Discovering Design Tips to Personalize Your Space & Make a Good Room Great”
- April 12-14 – Jason Cameron, DIY Network’s Desperate Landscapes and Man Caves: “Desperate Landscapes … Where Do We Grow from Here?”
- April 19-21 – Sara Peterson, Editor-in-Chief, HGTV Magazine: “Boosting Your Curb Appeal! 25 Easy Ideas from Front Doors to Flower Pots”
- April 26-28 – Carter Oosterhouse, Million Dollar Rooms: “Million Dollar Trends”
- May 3-5 – Casey Noble, Design on a Dime: “Creating Luxury Hotel Floral Arrangements in Your Home”
- May 10-12 – Dan Faires, HGTV.com, DanMade: “Easy Ideas for Creating a Designer Garden”
- May 17-19 – David Bromstad, HGTV Design Star, ColorSplash, Design Star All-Stars: “The Power of Color”
Presentations by HGTV and DIY Network stars are included with admission to the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.
The 20th annual festival runs from now through May 19, 2013, at Epcot.