Critter Country at Disneyland Resort

Colorful New Friends Tees at Disney Parks

posted on April 3rd, 2013 by Michelle Harker, Manager, Merchandise Marketing & Communications, Disneyland Resort

Good friends are hard to come by … when you’re lucky enough to find them, hang on tight. No one knows that better than some of the friends you’ll spot on a new collection of ladies character sketch tees that are available now at Disney Parks. This colorful new collection of tees feature such fan favorites and good friends as Dumbo, Chip ‘n’ Dale, Jiminy Cricket and Piglet and are currently available to purchase at Disney Clothiers in Disneyland park, Gone Hollywood in Disney California Adventure park, and World of Disney in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort. Look for them at Tren-D in Downtown Disney Marketplace at the Walt Disney World Resort in April. Available for only $32.95 each.
This Colorful New Collection Of Tees Feature Such Fan Favorites And Good Friends As Dumbo, Chip ‘n’ Dale, Jiminy Cricket And Piglet
This next collection featuring Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse is set to debut at Disney Vault 28 in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort and Tren-D in the Downtown Disney Marketplace at the Walt Disney World Resort in June 2013. With foil embellishments accenting the art, you’ll not only feel cool wearing it, but you’ll look cool too. Available in June for only $32.95 each.
This collection of Tees Features Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse
Now, I personally have gone nuts for the Chip ‘n’ Dale tee, because you don’t see them too often. But if my conscience were to be my guide, I probably would choose Jiminy Cricket.

Who’s your favorite?

Tagged: , , , ,

Filed: Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort

Mandy on April 3rd, 2013 at 1:06 pm

These look great! Do they come in women’s plus sizes?

Michelle Harker on April 3rd, 2013 at 8:24 pm

@Mandy – I’m glad you liked them! Sizes range from XS to 2XL.

Jeanie on April 3rd, 2013 at 1:24 pm

I hope they have the Dumbo shirt when I go to Disneyland Memorial weekend for my birthday! That’s the only thing I want!

Anne on April 3rd, 2013 at 1:48 pm

Oh, I loooove the Chip an’ Dale shirt! It’s so hard to find Chip an’ Dale merchandise and they are my favorites after Mickey and Minnie.

Debra on April 3rd, 2013 at 2:03 pm

Love the sketch designs!!! Definitely going to check these out on my next trip!!! Thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth on April 3rd, 2013 at 2:06 pm

Love these designs! Will they be available at DisneyStore?

Michelle Harker on April 3rd, 2013 at 8:28 pm

@Elizabeth – Me too! They won’t be carried on the online store at this point. You could try our Merchandise Guest Services team who might be able to help.

Jenn on April 3rd, 2013 at 3:10 pm

I have a version of that chip n’ dale shirt that was put out by a designer in a Disney collection. I think it was Alice & Olivia or something like that. I can never remember. It’s one of my favorite Disney things I own!

Tony from PA on April 3rd, 2013 at 7:59 pm

These are nice t shirts is there going to be a mens version of these ?

Michelle on April 4th, 2013 at 4:09 am

I absolutely LOOOVE everything about the Piglet shirt!!! You don’t find him featured by himself on many items, so it is great to see one of my favorite characters receiving some well deserved attention. I will have to find a way to get this adorable tee for myself! :D

Diane on April 4th, 2013 at 3:32 pm

I love all of them and if I had to pick it would be Piglet or Dumbo.

Michelle Harker on April 10th, 2013 at 7:17 pm

Great choices! They’re all so cute, it’s hard to pick just one.

Russell on April 29th, 2013 at 6:56 pm

Hello, Michelle

I am contacting you with a problem. I tried to have someone help me I have Parkinsonism and I am unable to go to the Animal Kingdom. I want to purchase the AK limited Edition iPhone 5 case, you see my phone has SIRI which allows me to use my voice to text as well. Could you please please help me to purchase this it will britten my day with a little bit of Disney.