Disneyland Resort, Haunted Mansion

How Disney Friends Play at Castaway Cay

posted on April 30th, 2013 by Jonathan Frontado, Disney Cruise Line

Have you ever wondered what happens at Castaway Cay when you’re not there? I got a little glimpse during my visit to the island earlier this month.

Mickey and Minnie Mouse Play at Castaway Cay

Disney Cruise Line guests aren’t the only ones who love to kick back, relax and have fun here! See what Mickey and the gang do on their fun-filled days at Disney’s island paradise in this video:

What’s your favorite thing to do at Castaway Cay?

For more posts highlighting Castaway Cay, see below:

Filed: Disney Cruise Line

Gregory on April 30th, 2013 at 4:16 pm

Mickey and Minnie take up Hawaiian horticulture.

Gregory on April 30th, 2013 at 4:17 pm

Just as I posted the earlier comment, the correct video was put in. Still funny, though.

Kristin on April 30th, 2013 at 4:26 pm

This is just too cute!

Dustin on April 30th, 2013 at 7:30 pm

Poor Pluto, he never gets to go on vacation…. (He’s not at Aulani either!)

Gloria on May 2nd, 2013 at 10:39 am

I love Castaway Cay, the island is great and I’m not even that much of a beach person and I love it.

Rodney on May 2nd, 2013 at 2:15 pm

The first time my DW and I went to this paradise of an island was back in 1999 for our honeymoon. We were overwhelmed by the sheer beauty and attention to detail! As soon as we stepped foot on it I made a beeline for a hammock and proceeded to nap. My DW said, “We came thousands of miles for you to take a nap?” I just smiled and laughed. I knew she wanted to explore this brand new island, but where else could you lay in a hammock, see the ocean on both sides of you, and have awesome Disney service? This is our favorite destination and one time we were on a cruise that went here twice. We absolutely love the island, snorkling, and lets not forget about the awesome buffet and ice-cream!!! Its a special place like no other and I think it already is a legacy in its own right.

john from FL on May 7th, 2013 at 10:04 am

We have been to Castaway Cay 2wice. Our fav. space is the Adult Beach, It is so quiet, One time I was standing in the water need deep. I looked down to see a Barracuda aprox. 3 to 4ft long pass in front of me. This has happen twice, also had a message at one of the cabanas. Would love to stay there for a week or so? So when will Disney put a resort there?????