Space Mountain at Magic Kingdom Park

New HARVEYS Seatbeltbags Come Together Like ‘Patchwork’ at Disney Parks

posted on April 23rd, 2013 by Michelle Harker, Manager, Merchandise Marketing & Communications, Disneyland Resort

Looking for a special gift for yourself or someone else? Then do I have a tip for you. The team from HARVEYS has just given us the first look at one of their newest HARVEYS for Disney Couture Seatbeltbag collections, titled “Disney Patchwork.”

New HARVEYS for Disney Couture 'Disney Patchwork' Seatbeltbag

While I could probably go on for days about these bags, and how this particular collection came to be, I think HARVEYS owner and creator Dana Harvey sums it up best: “Patchwork is a mashup of all of our favorite Disney prints. When woven together it creates a colorful patchwork quilt effect. The quintessential Disney bag.”

Not sure? Check out this image of the dangle that will appear on the bag.

Dangle That Will Appear on New HARVEYS for Disney Couture 'Disney Patchwork' Seatbeltbags

There will be several different Patchwork silhouettes available. Look for this new collection to debut mid-to-late May at the following locations at the Disneyland Resort: Disney Vault 28 in the Downtown Disney District, Fortuosity Shop in Disneyland park, Elias & Co. and Gone Hollywood in Disney California Adventure park. At the Walt Disney World Resort you will find them at Tren-D in the Downtown Disney Marketplace, Uptown Jewelers in Magic Kingdom Park, Summer Lace at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa as well as On the Boardwalk at Disney’s Boardwalk. Prices range from $114 to $178.

How many of the designs do you recognize? Or have?

Filed: Art of Disney, Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort

Noreen on April 23rd, 2013 at 6:54 pm

I know what I want for Mother’s Day! LOVE, LOVE the Harvey’s seatbelt bags!

Donna on April 24th, 2013 at 5:39 am

Adorable purse! I have several of their handbags. Great job

Erin from RI on April 24th, 2013 at 8:42 am

I love, love, love these bags! They are so happy and beautiful! Pure candy they are so sweet!

Erin
LoveDisneyRun
for the love of Disney run

Stephanie from CO on April 24th, 2013 at 8:35 pm

I want one SO bad. I really hope it will be available to order! Living in Colorado has downfalls since I cannot just simply make a day drive to Walt Disney World to purchase it.

Michelle Harker on April 30th, 2013 at 12:32 pm

Stephanie, be sure to check with our Disney Merchandise Guest Services team after May 15th or so to inquire about the opportunity to purchase any of the Patchwork silhouettes.

Diane on April 24th, 2013 at 11:31 pm

awesome :-) Bags – Perhaps I need one for Mother’s Day

Heidi from WA on April 24th, 2013 at 11:41 pm

Any hopes of these bags being for sale online? Not sure I can wait until my next trip.

Michelle Harker on April 30th, 2013 at 12:33 pm

Heidi, I would actually recommend inquiring with our Disney Merchandise Guest Services team later in the month to find out what silhouettes are available to purchase.

Robyn on April 26th, 2013 at 9:24 am

Heidi, you can probably find it online at the Harvey’s site. That’s how I found out about my Minnie clutch wallet.

Elaine on May 1st, 2013 at 5:10 pm

Hi, Michelle! These bags are going to make the perfect Mother’s Day gift. Please tell me they will be in the stores before then.

Michelle Harker on May 1st, 2013 at 5:44 pm

Elaine! Great question and great timing. The product actually arrived a little bit early. You’ll find the HARVEYS Patchwork silhouettes available at Disney Vault 28 in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort now. So be sure to pick one up for Mother’s Day before they’re gone.