Here at Disney Parks, we love the aroma of freshly baked treats. Whether we are being lured to Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie at the France Pavilion at Epcot by the scent of éclairs or to Boudin Bakery at Disney California Adventure park by the smell of fresh sourdough bread, baked goods can be found throughout the parks. Read the posts below to learn where you can find the best bakeries and treats at Disney Parks.
Take 5: Bakeries at Disney Parks
- Expanded BoardWalk Bakery Reopens at Walt Disney World Resort Friday with New Treats – BoardWalk Bakery reopened yesterday with some all-new taste sensations!
- New Bakery Opens at France Pavilion at Epcot at Walt Disney World Resort – Start your day with a latte and chocolate croissant at Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie at the France Pavilion at Epcot, opening each morning at 9 a.m.
- Behind the Scenes at Boudin Bakery in Disney California Adventure Park – Get an inside look at how bakers take the ingredients at Boudin Bakery at Disney California Adventure park from dough to delicious.
- All About the Details at Jolly Holiday Bakery Café at Disneyland Park – The Jolly Holiday Bakery Café at Disneyland park is great at any time, boasting everything from sandwiches and sweets to enchanting details.
- La Brea Bakery Café and Express Café Now Open in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort – La Brea Bakery Café and Express Café in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort reopened in June, offering both building enhancements and many new menu items.