Our friends in Food & Beverage just shared with us the top-five best-selling dishes at this year’s event. Check them out:
- Pork Slider (BBQ & Brews Kiosk at the American Pavilion)
- Beef Brisket (BBQ & Brews Kiosk at the American Pavilion)
- Potato Pancake (Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market at the German Pavilion)
- Shrimp & Grits (Florida Fresh marketplace on the Mexico side of World Showplace)
- Salmon-Cottage (The Cottage: Savories, Trifles and Tea – United Kingdom)
Oh, and if you’re in for drinks and dessert as well, try Pineapple Upside Down Cake and the Dole Whip (with or without rum), which are both located at the Pineapple Promenade near the Canada Pavilion.
Have you tried any of these? Tell us what you think in the “Comments” section below!
Read on for more updates from the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival: