It’s the first Alaska cruise of the season, marking the start of our 7-night voyages from Vancouver to Tracy Arm, Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan. This year, we’ve added brand-new Port Adventures, like trips to Annette Island, and of course we’re continuing our guest favorites, like panning for gold with Disney friends.
Are you considering a Disney cruise to Alaska this summer or next? Here’s a look at more of what you can expect during an Alaskan cruise on Disney Cruise Line:
- Disney Cruise Line Prepares for 2013 Summer in Alaska
- Donald Duck’s Adventures in Alaska with Disney Cruise Line
- Top Five Reasons to Cruise with Disney to Alaska
- Disney Alaska Cruise: A Ship Off the Old Glacier
- Sailing Alaska with Disney Cruise Line
- Disney Cruise Line Top Five: Exploring Skagway, Alaska
- Disney Cruise Line Top Five: Exploring Juneau, Alaska
- Disney Cruise Line Top Five: Exploring Ketchikan, Alaska
Let me know if you have any questions about our Alaska itinerary and I’ll do my best to answer them in my future posts.