UPDATE: This event has filled to capacity. Please CLICK HERE to view a list of the accepted event attendees. If you are on the list and do not receive a confirmation email by 5 p.m. EST on Monday, please contact us at WDW.BlogMeetUps@disney.com.
We’re about a week away from our first-ever three park Monstrous Summer 24-hour “all-nighter” at Disney Parks. And to kick things off at Walt Disney World Resort, we’re offering a special experience for Disney Parks Blog readers.
Our Monstrous Morning Meet-Up begins at 4:30 a.m. on May 24, and it will include the opportunity to see an early preview screening of Disney•Pixar’s new movie “Monsters University” before it opens in theatres in 3D on June 21. There will be plenty of fun, including a Monstrous donut bar and – like all Disney Parks Blog meet-ups – a surprise or two added on to what is already planned at Magic Kingdom Park.
Space is limited, so RSVP now by sending us an email with your name, address, and if you’re inviting a guest to WDW.BlogMeetUps@disney.com.
Also, there are a few things you should know:
- All participants who sign up for the event must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18 or older.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- We will send an email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received by us via email before we reach the planned capacity to confirm their attendance for the event.
- If confirmed, it will be necessary for the registrant and guests to check in at the front entrance of Magic Kingdom Park for access to the event. The confirmation will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person plus their number of specified guests.
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation, then your RSVP was not accepted.
- The event and individual appearances are subject to change or cancellation.
This post will be updated when capacity has been reached. Please note the event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Hope to see you there.