Halloween at the Walt Disney World Resort

Tickets Now Available for Not-So-Scary Halloween, Very Merry Christmas Parties

posted on May 8th, 2013 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

Tickets for fall special events taking place at Magic Kingdom Park are now on sale, including tickets for this year’s Night of Joy, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Parties.
“Magic

This year’s Night of Joy event will take place September 6-7, from 7:30 p.m.-1 a.m. nightly. The event features contemporary Christian rock, pop and gospel music, plus use of favorite Magic Kingdom Park attractions. This year’s lineup includes: MercyMe, Michael W. Smith/Steven Curtis Chapman, Skillet, Audio Adrenaline, Mandisa, For KING & COUNTRY, City Harbor, We As Human and Moriah Peters (September 6); and TobyMac, Newsboys, Francesca Battistelli, Matthew West, Group 1 Crew, Building 429, Jamie Grace and Plumb (September 7). Single-day tickets start at $55 per person.
“Magic
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties return to the park September 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27 & 29; October 3, 4, 6, 10, 11, 14, 17, 18, 20, 22, 24, 25, 27, 29 and 31; and November 1. From 7 p.m. to midnight, guests can enjoy trick-or-treating throughout the park, attractions, special Halloween-themed entertainment and much more.
“Magic
Then Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will take place November 8, 11, 14, 15, 17, 21, 22; and December 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19 and 20. Parties include special holiday-themed entertainment, including a parade and fireworks, Disney characters in holiday attire, and much more.

Ticket prices for both Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Parties vary per event date and if you purchase in advance or on the night of the event. For more details visit Walt Disney World Special Events & Tours. (Annual Passholders can call 407-560-PASS for additional information. Disney Vacation Club members can also call DVC Member Services at 800-800-9800.)

Tagged: , , , , , ,

Filed: Magic Kingdom, Special Events, Walt Disney World Resort

Emily on May 8th, 2013 at 10:27 pm

Hi! When will they release tickets for sale for Disneyland’s Halloween Party?? Thank you!

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on May 10th, 2013 at 10:08 am

Our author Erin Glover will have an update soon – please check back.

John from TX on May 9th, 2013 at 4:28 am

Wow am I bummed. We reserved a tree house at Saratoga Springs from December 22 -27 specifically to see the very merry Christmas party. Looks like it stops before we will get there. :(

Kelsey on May 9th, 2013 at 9:14 am

I’m with John. We can’t get down there until the following week, and were hoping to go to MVMCP. Why is it ending before Christmas this year? Has it always ended that early?

Megan on May 9th, 2013 at 9:58 am

John and Kelsey,

The week of Christmas and the week right after are the typically the two busiest at WDW. Because the MVMCP requires a special ticket and closes the Magic Kingdom to regular guests at 7 pm, it wouldn’t allow enough opportunity for all WDW guests to experience the park during the holidays. I don’t know if it has always been this way, but at least the last two years the parties have ended around the same date (the week before Christmas week). You will still get to experience all the holiday decor and also view the Christmas parade because they switch out the regular parade for the Christmas one that week!

Christopher on May 9th, 2013 at 10:11 am

Jennifer,

Thank You for the WDW information.

Do you know when you will have the Disneyland Resort Halloween parties information?

Darcy on May 9th, 2013 at 10:57 am

I’d also like to know when Disneyland’s Halloween party tickets go on sale.

Amanda on May 9th, 2013 at 1:59 pm

Eek! So very excited! Can’t wait to hear what the passholder discount days are!

Mark on May 9th, 2013 at 5:16 pm

I am so happy to see this blog today!!

We booked a trip to WDW to start the Saturday following Thanksgiving and we really wanted to go to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party but were scared that it wouldn’t start that soon…but it looks like we are in luck and will be able to go after all.

Now I’ll have to figure out if the Annual Passholder or DVC Member discounts are the same…but I’m happy to do that since I’M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD.

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on May 10th, 2013 at 10:01 am

I hope you have a great trip, Mark!

David on May 9th, 2013 at 9:09 pm

I’d also like to know when Disneyland’s Halloween party tickets go on sale, please!

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on May 10th, 2013 at 10:09 am

Erin will have a blog post on this soon. Please check back!

James on May 28th, 2013 at 12:54 pm

I haven’t missed the Disneyland update, have I? I just booked my October trip to California and am so excited! I want to make sure I get to attend the Halloween party! Please let us know as soon as there is an update on this!

Scott on June 1st, 2013 at 9:38 pm

It’s been nearly a month since you said Erin Glover would have an article telling us about the Disneyland Halloween and Christmas parties. It’s getting a little frustrating that the only answer is that information will come soon. When exactly will this information be posted?

Nicole on June 6th, 2013 at 2:53 pm

Hey Erin, are there any updates about Disneyland’s Halloween Party dates and when tickets go on sale?

Junior on June 10th, 2013 at 11:03 pm

Do you have to purchase Not So Scary Halloween tickets in addition to your park admission?

Tracey on June 17th, 2013 at 1:37 pm

I am trying to find out when the Candlelight Processional Light schedule will be released so I do not miss the date for calling to reserve

Lindsey on July 10th, 2013 at 10:02 pm

Are there any rules on costumes?

ashley on July 23rd, 2013 at 12:09 pm

I know that they record the parade at an earlier date than when it airs. Does anyone know when the actual Christmas day parade will be this year?

Mary on August 4th, 2013 at 7:30 pm

I have booked our mickey’s very merry Christmas tickets for dec 15, I forgot what time it starts and ends thank you

lisa on September 15th, 2013 at 11:49 am

I can’t wait we are going on Oct 31st for my dads birthday first time ever it looks like a blast!