Disneyland Paris, Phantom Manor

‘Once Upon A Time’s’ Lana Parrilla Visits New Fantasyland At Magic Kingdom Park

posted on May 3rd, 2013 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

Are you a fan of ABC’s “Once Upon A Time”?
'Once Upon A Time's' Lana Parrilla Poses with Beast
Actress Lana Parrilla, who plays Regina Mills/The Evil Queen on the show, recently visited Magic Kingdom Park to participate in a taping of a New Fantasyland promo.

Check out this behind-the-scenes video to hear from Lana, as well as cast and crew on what it was like the day the Evil Queen made her appearance in the Happiest Place on Earth. And don’t forget to watch ABC’s “Once Upon a Time” this Sunday, May 5, at 8 p.m. to see the final promo.

Tagged: , , , ,

Filed: Behind the Scenes, Celebrity Visits, Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

Katie on May 3rd, 2013 at 9:57 am

I LOVE Once Upon a Time! Can’t wait to see the new promo! The new Fantasyland is great!

Crystal from VA on May 3rd, 2013 at 11:17 am

I LOVE IT!!!! Maleficent has always been my favorite villain but Regina is quickly surpassing all the standards to become the most nasty, regal, villainess EVER!

Chris from CA on May 3rd, 2013 at 3:46 pm

The Beast is one lucky guy to get his heart ripped out by her.

david on May 3rd, 2013 at 9:46 pm

“Once Upon a Time” is our Familys favorite !! We get ready by watching “America’s Funniest Home Videos” and sit down with popcorn and drinks every Sunday night to see what big surprise happens next! I cant wait to see the promo! It looks like Wicked Fun!!

Kristin on May 3rd, 2013 at 9:54 pm

She’s gorgeous!! Can’t wait to see the promo!

Ana Sofia on May 4th, 2013 at 1:52 pm

I really can’t wait to see this!! Lana made the Evil Queen so human, it is my favorite character from once. I love the pic of the “beauty” & the beast they took while filming, even though she’s trying to rip his heart, Lana still looks adorable!

Mark from RI on May 6th, 2013 at 1:50 pm

Any possibilty of showing the promo here for those of us who were unable to see the episode?