Tokyo Disneyland Park, Haunted Mansion

Sign Up Now for the Disney Parks Blog Magical Meet-Up at Disneyland Park

posted on May 17th, 2013 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

UPDATE: Confirmation emails for the Disney Parks Blog Magical Meet-Up have been sent. All registered participants should receive a confirmation email.

UPDATE: The Disney Parks Blog Magical Meet-Up has reached capacity, and confirmation emails will be sent shortly. Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future events!

Mickey and the Magical Map” is just around the corner at Disneyland park, so we’re getting ready to celebrate here on the Disney Parks Blog. Join us May 31, 2013, for a private showing of the new Fantasyland Theatre show! And afterward, we’ll hear from some of the people behind the scenes who are bringing the show to life.

The Opening Title for ‘Mickey and the Magical Map’ at Disneyland Park

Space for the event is limited and you must sign up here. Please remember the following:

• All participants who sign up for the event must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18.
  • Limit one guest per registrant.
  • Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
  • Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person plus one guest.
  • Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
  • Park admission will be provided beginning at 4:30 p.m. for the event, but participants will be responsible for any parking fees.

I will give an update at the top of this post when capacity has been reached. Please note the event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.

Filed: Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort

Trish on May 20th, 2013 at 7:26 pm

I registered successfully but I had no way to print it out because I did so on my phone. Its been 3 days and I still haven’t received an e-mail :(

Breanna on May 20th, 2013 at 11:10 pm

We got in! I was wondering though, we will have a two year old with us, and I was wondering if she would count as my one guest or if we could just bring her along. Thanks!

karen on May 21st, 2013 at 11:14 am

So excited! I have an 8 month old. Does anyone know if he counts as my guest?

Marla on May 22nd, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Thank you, Erin!

Scott on May 23rd, 2013 at 1:25 pm

I signed up and was accepted as well but could not print the screen saying registration was successful. I have not received my email confirming my spot. Is there any way it can be resent?

Dennis on May 24th, 2013 at 10:40 pm

one more week!!!!! can you take pictures of me at the Meet-up.? I want to be featured on Disney Parks Blog!!! :-)

Erin Glover on May 28th, 2013 at 2:15 pm

Dennis – Disney Parks Blog author and Disneyland Chief Photographer Paul Hiffmeyer will be there taking photos, so you never know!

Barb on May 28th, 2013 at 8:33 am

I’ve got my confirmation email; I will already be in Disneyland; do I still need to go out to check in? THANK YOU!

Erin Glover on May 28th, 2013 at 2:15 pm

Yes, Barb – you’ll need to check-in and re-enter the park with the group. See you there!

Sarah on May 28th, 2013 at 4:43 pm

Hi, I signed up and the site said I was admitted but I never received a confirmation email….

Sarah on May 28th, 2013 at 6:55 pm

I’m quite upset that I can’t find anyone to contact about my problem. I didn’t screenshot the page because I was on my iPad but I signed up the first day and was confirmed on this site, but never received a confirmation email. I’ve already made plans to go, and seeing as the event is coming up soon, I’d appreciate being notified about my tickets.

Jaime on May 28th, 2013 at 8:11 pm

Erin, I missed this opportunity! If you have any cancellations, I would love to come! And of course blog, tweet, and share on Facebook and Instagram!

Royce on May 28th, 2013 at 9:34 pm

Erin I am confused my the Consent and Release form. Do we need to bring pictures of ourselves with us to the event?

Erin Glover on May 30th, 2013 at 8:14 pm

No, Royce – but your photo may be taken during the event, so we just ask you to bring the signed release form with you.

Denise on May 28th, 2013 at 11:57 pm

I still have not received my confirmation email after being accepted for this event. I too would appreciate some direction on what I need to do to get some direction regarding this problem. Could someone contact me directly? Do we just show up?? Any help would be appreciated…

Rachel on May 29th, 2013 at 10:54 pm

I received a confirmation on my computer screen but I still haven’t received an email confirmation. I wasn’t able to print the waiver on my iPad. Is there a way to get a copy of that so I can have that available for the event? I also wanted to confirm that I am for sure on the list before I head all the way up there on Friday. I have a screen shot saying my registration was accepted but no email.

Rachel on May 29th, 2013 at 11:08 pm

I was also wondering if an 11 month old baby counts as our extra person or if she could just tag along since she would be free at the park anyway.

Daniel from CA on May 30th, 2013 at 12:04 am

May we park in Toy Story lot if that’s more convenient for us than Mickey & Friends?

Jocelyn on May 30th, 2013 at 1:43 am

So excited to get to come! Will there be a sign, so I know where to find y’all on Friday?

Erin Glover on May 30th, 2013 at 8:15 pm

Yes, Jocelyn – just look for the “Magical Meet-Up” signs in the Esplanade, in front of Disneyland park.

Emmanuel on May 31st, 2013 at 12:00 am

Can’t wait to be at the meet-up tomorrow!

Barb on May 31st, 2013 at 9:55 am

Thanks for your reply Erin! See you then!

Barb

Kyla on May 31st, 2013 at 6:30 pm

Just heard about this yesterday from my social media/blogging friends. I’ll be on the look out for the next one!

Beth on May 31st, 2013 at 8:45 pm

How does one become part of this event?