Show Disney.com Hide Disney.com
Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle at Disneyland Park

New Red Car Trolley Annual Passholder Sketch Debuts at Off the Page in Disney California Adventure Park at Disneyland Resort

posted on June 11th, 2013 by Michelle Harker, Manager, Merchandise Marketing & Communications, Disneyland Resort

Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders, do I have a treat for you!

If you have been looking for something to add to your home, this artist sketch might be the ticket. Our talented team of artists at Off the Page in Disney California Adventure park have been busy creating new sketches for you to add to your collection, including this special Annual Passholder-only piece featuring Mickey Mouse on the Red Car Trolley, by artist Brian Growe. Take a look!
Mickey Mouse Looks Ready for an Adventure as He Hops Off the Red Car Trolley at Disney California Adventure park
There’s so much more I could say, but the image sort of sums it up for me. Mickey Mouse looks ready for an adventure set to come his way as he hops off the Red Car Trolley, and I know that many of you have either had that same look or have seen that same look when you visit, too.

So Annual Passholders, if you are a fan of Mickey Mouse, the Red Car Trolley or just the magic of Disney, then be sure to pick up this new piece at Off the Page in Disney California Adventure park. It’s $65, plus tax and will only be available through August 31, 2013. So don’t miss out!

Filed: Art of Disney, Disney California Adventure Park, Disneyland Resort

Patrick from CA on June 11th, 2013 at 6:08 pm

Do the usual AP discounts apply?

Michelle Harker on June 11th, 2013 at 9:21 pm

Actually Patrick, they don’t apply in this case, as it is considered original/handcrafted artwork.

Miguel on June 11th, 2013 at 8:15 pm

it’s original artwork, so probably not.

Jennifer on June 11th, 2013 at 11:19 pm

I had found a beautiful hand drawing a few years ago of very unique faires (not tink or friends). There were two in the drawing. They could have been fireflies. They also could have been like little bursts of light or snowflake faires. I can’t remember if they had color or not but they had the stamp imprint. How can I go about finding these or have them remade, they were awesome.
Hopefully looking forward to a response!

Michelle Harker on June 13th, 2013 at 3:49 pm

Jennifer, it sounds like Jodi is right. It sounds like something described from Fantasia. I would at least start my research there. On you next visit I would definitely recommend talking the artists, etc… to see if there are any similar pieces currently available or on the horizon. Hope that helps.

Jodi on June 12th, 2013 at 11:53 am

Jennifer – That sounds like Fantasia. I would start there. (The original, not the 2000 release)