With its unparalleled grandeur and rich natural beauty, a cruise to Alaska is high on many people’s travel bucket lists. This summer, Disney Cruise Line is returning to Alaska, giving guests even more opportunities to explore this spectacular destination. Read the posts below to get a taste for some of the amazing experiences you can expect when you embark on a Disney cruise to Alaska.
Take 5: Summer in Alaska with Disney Cruise Line
- Disney Cruise Line Prepares for 2013 Summer in Alaska – Beginning this month, the Disney Wonder returns to Alaska for another summer season exploring the grandeur of America’s 49th state.
- Top Five Reasons to Cruise with Disney to Alaska – Why should you cruise to Alaska with Disney Cruise Line? Here are five reasons.
- Family Adventures with Disney Cruise Line in Alaska – Arnaldo Zanonato shares shore excursions that have exclusive youth activities for the Disney Wonder’s summer season in Alaska.
- Discover Alaska’s Annette Island with Disney Cruise Line – One of Disney Cruise Line’s Port Adventures in Alaska explores Annette Island, Alaska’s only native reserve.
- Join Donald Duck and Pan for Gold in Skagway, Alaska, with Disney Cruise Line – Join Donald Duck and other Disney characters as they pan for gold in Alaska as part of summer Port Adventures with Disney Cruise Line.