Muppet*Vision 3D at Disney California Adventure Park

Vote, Decide Which Long-Lost Disney Friends Visit Walt Disney World Resort for ‘Limited Time Magic’

posted on June 21st, 2013 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

It’s been a few months since some long-lost Disney friends first visited the Walt Disney World Resort as part of “Limited Time Magic.” Well, we’re doing it again and this time, you get to decide which friends return to Magic Kingdom Park.
“Vote

It’s easy to cast your vote. Check the list below, make your choice and keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog to find out when some of your favorite long-lost Disney friends will be visiting Walt Disney World Resort for “Limited Time Magic.”

Vote for Which Long-Lost Disney Friends You Would Like to See When You Visit Walt Disney World Resort for ‘Limited Time Magic’ Vote for Which Long-Lost Disney Friends You Would Like to See When You Visit Walt Disney World Resort for ‘Limited Time Magic’ Vote for Which Long-Lost Disney Friends You Would Like to See When You Visit Walt Disney World Resort for ‘Limited Time Magic’ Vote for Which Long-Lost Disney Friends You Would Like to See When You Visit Walt Disney World Resort for ‘Limited Time Magic’

You can find updates on our latest extra sprinkle of Pixie Dust on Twitter using hashtag #LimitedTimeMagic and on our LimitedTimeMagic.com web page.

Filed: Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

Brian on June 21st, 2013 at 12:02 pm

Where do we write in the Florida Orange Bird?

Maggie from OH on June 21st, 2013 at 12:07 pm

Louis & Dr. Facilie!! Frog Princess is my favorite movie!!!

Amy from FL on June 21st, 2013 at 12:16 pm

Disneyland got Scrooge McDuck, so we want Scrooge McDuck!! Where can I write in my vote for Scrooge McDuck?

Julie on June 21st, 2013 at 12:33 pm

Hi Thomas, I noticed that Flik is spelled incorrectly – there’s no “c” in his name. Just thought I’d help :) I hope they get a chance to return to the parks!

Thomas Smith on June 24th, 2013 at 1:40 pm

Fixed. Thank you, Julie.

Betsy from FL on June 21st, 2013 at 12:38 pm

Scrooge McDuck and Ludwig were out for the last Limited Time Magic Long-Lost Disney Friends week in January. Would love to see Louis and Dr. Facilier this time.

Tori on June 21st, 2013 at 12:43 pm

We’ve already had the first three options last Long Lost Friends Week, why are they options again? & why are most of the characters ones that come out for special events or dinners, such as Suzy and Pearla?

Carrie from MN on June 21st, 2013 at 12:54 pm

Do we know when?

Thomas Smith on June 24th, 2013 at 1:42 pm

Hi Carrie, we’ll announce dates in an update post.

Michael on June 21st, 2013 at 1:00 pm

Are’nt the Penguins there all the time? I met Mr. Penguin 1 and Mr. penguin 2 in Febuary with Marry Poppins.

Amanda on June 21st, 2013 at 1:02 pm

Psst. Isn’t it spelled ‘Flik?’ ;)

Anyway, would love to see Louis and Facilier out!

George on June 21st, 2013 at 1:10 pm

Hi Thomas,

Having flown to both previous Long Lost Friends weeks at both resorts, I am a little disappointed at the option to vote for the Robin Hood, 3 Little Pigs, and Horace/Clarabelle groups who appeared at the first event(and most of them also at DL). Many of the options are available in the park on a daily or semi-regular basis with Louis, Leo, Chicken Little, Abby Mallard, & Clarice being the most unusual. There is such a wealth of Disney characters at the Walt Disney World Resort, it would be nice to see more unusual choices to pick from. Thanks for hosting the event again, I look forward to the results.

JANICE on June 21st, 2013 at 1:13 pm

You can sometimes find Max Goof at the Art of Animation in HS. We saw him a few weeks ago.

Emily on June 21st, 2013 at 1:14 pm

Why did you use a picture from a marathon/race and not one from the past LTM events,, Thomas?

Paul on June 21st, 2013 at 1:23 pm

Brer Fox, Brer Rabbit and Brer Bear for me! Great attraction and great film.

Jessica on June 21st, 2013 at 1:42 pm

Chicken Little and Abby Mallard would cause us to plan a visit!

Patricia on June 21st, 2013 at 1:49 pm

I voted for the three pigs–a true blast from the past and a tip of the hat to Disney cartoons as opposed to Disney feature films!

Eric from MA on June 21st, 2013 at 1:50 pm

Robin Hood? Suzy & Perla? The Queen, the Penguins, the Br’ers, “lost” already? Haven’t been back for a couple of years, and all these characters were still un-lost at the East Coast MK on my last few trips!
(Although it’d be nice to see Dr. Facilier back too–Too bad he didn’t get honorary “permanent” status with the villains as Tiana got with the princesses.)

And did Milo & Kida ever come back to promote the new Atlantis Blu-ray?

Katherine on June 21st, 2013 at 2:23 pm

I’m hoping for Flik & Atta; Clarice, Chip, & Dale; Chicken Little & Abby Mallard; Brer Bear, Brer Fox, & Brer Rabbit; and Louis the Alligator & Dr. Facilier. Really hope we don’t get any that we just had a few months ago! But the characters I would REALLY love to see that aren’t on the list are Hercules and Megara! My favorite Disney movie of all time.

Megan on June 21st, 2013 at 2:24 pm

Wait didn’t we just see half of these earlier in the year? And there aren’t so many ‘long lost’ on there. Why not give us some other options with characters that are really ‘long lost characters’

Courtney on June 21st, 2013 at 2:33 pm

When will Long Lost Friends Week be?? Hoping in July! :)

Christopher on June 21st, 2013 at 2:49 pm

Wendell, Liver Lips, Shaker and Big Al are the rarest of those characters on that list, but I would love to see the Orange Bird out in the park again. That would be the biggest Limited Time Magic Surprise of the year.

Aydin from ON on June 21st, 2013 at 3:01 pm

I vote for the Splash Mountain gang. Under-appreciated film, and maybe the best ride on property.

Kristin from FL on June 21st, 2013 at 3:43 pm

I’ve looked forward to another LLF’s for months. I have been fortunate enough to attend both the WDW and DL Long Lost Friends events. I am really hoping to see Chicken Little and Abby Mallard make the cut (I will be voting). Sad to see repeats from both events and characters that can be found around the resort. I was hoping to see some characters that I have missed.

Amber on June 21st, 2013 at 3:52 pm

Louis and Dr. Facilier pleeease! Hopefully this will be before my passes expire in August! We won’t be back ’til 2014.

Al on June 21st, 2013 at 3:52 pm

Wendell, Liver Lips, Shaker, and Big Al come out a few times daily for the Frontierland flash mob. Like others have said just like last time there are very few real lost friends here

Fernando on June 21st, 2013 at 3:53 pm

I vote for Oswald the lucky rabbit! Make it happen Disney!!!

Kacie on June 21st, 2013 at 4:11 pm

Oh my goodness, how am I supposed to choose!? SO many great ones!

Mika on June 21st, 2013 at 4:20 pm

I’d love to see Megara come back and Kida and Milo! Even though they’re not the poll, I’d still like to see those! Ooh and Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet! As for the ones on the poll, it’d be Louis and Dr. Facillier from the princess and the frog.

Matthew on June 21st, 2013 at 4:52 pm

Other- Milo & Kida, Jim Hawkins, and Goliath from Gargoyles.

Francisco on June 21st, 2013 at 5:03 pm

is this the spot i write in my vote for Hercules and the Muses ? I hope so

Tamera on June 21st, 2013 at 5:18 pm

Gus and Jaques!

All of the Aristocats

All of the UP characters

Maleficient

Oswald

Kronk Yzma and the Llama

Sigris from CA on June 21st, 2013 at 5:39 pm

I really hope they do another Long Lost Friends at Disneyland also!!!

Tish on June 21st, 2013 at 6:31 pm

We miss Flik!!!!!!! Fingers crossed that he makes it back for a visit while we’re there this fall!!

JEANY on June 21st, 2013 at 6:59 pm

Clarice, Chip and Dale I voted because they are awesome!

Stephane on June 21st, 2013 at 7:17 pm

I will be a 22 times to WDW at the end of the week Friday the 13th. And I think to be crazy enough to take a flight (Montreal – Orlando) to see my choice

Skip from FL on June 21st, 2013 at 10:35 pm

I would like to “cast” my vote to visit any of the long-lost Disney friends that need to be 5’8″.

Len from NJ on June 21st, 2013 at 11:30 pm

Just for pure nostalgia, I had to go with the Robin Hood bunch – I’ve got pictures of myself at 13 with those same characters.

Sarah on June 22nd, 2013 at 12:20 am

I don’t know how you all expect us to pick just one! I really want to pick all of them. Definite props to Disney for adding old school characters

Jennie from CA on June 22nd, 2013 at 12:29 am

I love Cinderella’s mice. They gave me a kiss in the cheek when I stopped for a photo op during my first WDW Goofy race back in 06. I have the picture framed in my Mickey inspired craft room.

Susanne on June 22nd, 2013 at 2:06 am

I made my choice of the Bears from Country Bear Jamboree but I gotta say I wish Roger Rabbit was on that list :)

heather on June 22nd, 2013 at 10:08 am

Wow, I didn’t know how many old Disney character’s I had gotten over the year’s at Disney. I have all the robin hood, and alice In wonderland character’s and the bar fox and bear character’s. it’s so cool to see it, but I haven’t gotten louse or Dr.F ! I want them! bring them back!

Bee on June 22nd, 2013 at 10:31 am

When is the special occasion planned for?

Tracy on June 22nd, 2013 at 11:06 am

Please do bring Flik and Princess Atta back!!! PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!! They are my favorite characters along with Mickey and Minnie. And “A Bug’s Life” is my favorite Disney (& Pixar) movie. I want them back! And Flik is seriously not long-lost. He’s been around AK park for a long time. But Princess Atta has not. So she is definitely long-lost and needed to make appearances in WDW more often.

ann on June 22nd, 2013 at 11:35 am

I’ve never seen Kronk and Yzma or Carl from UP. There seem to be very few princes about.

Stefanie on June 22nd, 2013 at 5:51 pm

Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum & the Queen of Hearts would be sooooo Awesome & would bring back so many great memories for me!!! I hope they get to come back for the 2nd week in July!! :-)

Melanie on June 22nd, 2013 at 7:36 pm

Wow! Talk about doing a double take! That’s my sister and me with two of the Country Bears during the 2010 marathon (wind chill 19 degrees that morning- Brrrr!). We have been lucky enough to see several “long-lost” characters during the races over the years, and I love that they are coming back into the parks for the limited time magic.

lucas on June 23rd, 2013 at 7:29 am

Hey I always thought Chicken Little was under rated. Hope to see him there between 8/27 – 9/3 because that is when Ill be there with the family lol

Mike from NC on June 23rd, 2013 at 9:03 am

Can’t they all be at both parks!!!

Diana from sonora on June 24th, 2013 at 1:14 am

I love prince john, I also hope you bring him back to the electrical parade

Amy from FL on June 24th, 2013 at 8:15 pm

FYI: “Shaker” listed with the Country Bears… his actual name is Terrence. Might want to fix that.

robbin from NY on June 24th, 2013 at 11:28 pm

i voted for the penguins from mary poppins….. sooooo cute :). arriving in 3 weeks…. i expect to see them… ;)