UPDATE: Click here for a complete list of attendees. If you are on the list and did not receive a confirmation email, please contact us at DLR.SportsMeetUps@disney.com. Please note that we will not be responding to questions via this email address. If you have questions, please ask them on the Disney Parks Blog, and we will do our best to answer them.
UPDATE: We have reached capacity! Thanks for everyone’s interest in the runDisney D2.3 Fun Run, and we appreciate your quick responses. At approximately 2 p.m. PT, we will send the meet-up attendees a confirmation email. If you are on the list and did not receive a confirmation email, please contact us at DLR.SportsMeetUps@disney.com. By 3 p.m. PT, we will post a link to the complete list of attendees. Stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog for additional unique opportunities in the future.
The D23 Expo is kicking off with a few folks that know a thing or two about magical starts.
On Friday, August 9, runDisney will be hosting a 2.3-mile fun run for D23 Members. The morning event will lead runners down main streets and through castles in classic runDisney style. Of course, there will also be little pixie dust sprinkled along the way, so it’ll be an experience a runner won’t want to miss.
To RSVP, send your full name and D23 membership number to DLR.SportsMeetUps@Disney.com. Only a limited number of qualified D23 Members will be selected to participate, so be one of the first to apply.
In the meantime, here are a few things you should know:
- All selected participants must be available for a 5:45 a.m. PT start time on Friday, August 9.
- Qualified applicants will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A D23 membership number must be submitted at the time of application, and is non-transferable.
- A valid photo ID is required. Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Limit to one RSVP per individual. Applicants sending RSVPs from more than one email address will be disqualified.
- Valid RSVPs must include your name. RSVPs that include more than one person or are missing information (e.g. incomplete names) will not be accepted.
- Admittance to the event is non-transferable and limited to the selected applicant; no additional guests please.
- The event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Because this is a running-oriented event, we require that applicants be experienced runners, able to maintain a 12-minute per mile pace (qualified).
- Selected applicants attending the meet-up are not required to purchase admission.
- We will send an email to selected applicants who sent their valid RSVP via email before we reached capacity to confirm their attendance for Friday. We plan to send this email at approximately 2 p.m. PT today, and we will also post a link on the Disney Parks Blog that will include a list of names of all selected applicants. If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation and your name does not appear on the list of selected applicants, your RSVP was not selected.