The Orbitron in Tomorrowland at Hong Kong Disneyland

Dapper Dans Harmonious Tribute to Boy Bands Gains Some New Fans at Disney Parks

posted on July 18th, 2013 by Gary Buchanan, Social Media Managing Editor

This week, the Dapper Dans at the Disneyland Resort are reaching into their repertoire of boy bands tunes for “Limited Time Magic” performances at Disneyland park. Disney Parks Blog author Erin Glover previewed the quartet’s “encore” in this post.

The colorfully clad quartet will croon favorite boy band tunes at the park through July 21.

As the harmonious tribute continues on the west coast, the Dapper Dans at Walt Disney World Resort had a special guest visit for a little sing-along fun. Let’s take a look (and listen):

Tagged: , , , ,

Filed: Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort

lorraine from NY on July 18th, 2013 at 1:56 pm

love the Dapper Dans, saw them a couple weeks ago at Disneyworld. We don’t see them every time we go down, and enjoy it when we do.

Kuleen on July 18th, 2013 at 7:10 pm

That was so much fun! I love Joey Fatone, and I know he is a big Disney fan.

Kai on July 19th, 2013 at 4:23 am

I love the Dapper Dans, it amazes me that there are no CDs of their songs for sale in the parks (or am I mistaken?).

Erin from RI on July 19th, 2013 at 7:21 am

I know some runDisney lovers who would go nuts over their Limited Time Magic repertoire. Do they do early morning roadside concerts?

Erin
LoveDisneyRun
for the love of Disney running

Stefani on July 19th, 2013 at 1:39 pm

Kai- There are no CDs of the Dapper Dans at the parks (for now) but there are plenty of videos on youtube and maybe you could look up the Main Street Quartet and find something? They may seem a little familiar. This is just some research that I have found from being a HUGE Dapper Dan fan!

Kristin on July 22nd, 2013 at 5:51 pm

I spent a an entire day during the Monday after Princess Half Weekend Dapper Dan Stalking!! I saw them perform all over Main Street….too cool! Joey Fatone is not too bad either. ;)