Disney Parks is home to both award-winning restaurants and chefs. Over the years, these chefs have shared some of their favorite recipes with us on the Disney Parks Blog. From appetizers to main dishes to desserts, read the posts below to learn some favorite recipes that you can try out in your own kitchen!
Take 5: Recipes at Disney Parks
- Recipe for Disney Cruise Line’s Chocolate Soufflé – Have you ever enjoyed the chocolate soufflé from Disney Cruise Line’s Palo restaurant? Now you can make it yourself from the comfort of your own home.
- Plenty of New Tastes at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Marketplaces – Check out what new foods will be at the 2013 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival and try this garlic shrimp recipe from the new cookbook at home.
- Disneyland Resort Chef Shares Secrets for Perfect Eggs Benedict – Chef Alle Thiam from Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland Resort shares his special recipe for the perfect eggs Benedict.
- New Menu at Everything POP Shopping & Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort – Disney’s Pop Century Resort has updated the menu at Everything POP Shopping & Dining! Check out these new offers, as well as a recipe to the guest favorite “sloppy joe.”
- Our Top 5 Favorite Disney Parks Recipes of 2012 – Pam Brandon shared her picks for the top Disney Parks recipes from the Disney Parks Blog in 2012!