Via Napoli Restaurant, Italy Pavilion at Epcot

Book Walt Disney World Resort Vacations by September 15 for Free Dine Offer

posted on August 1st, 2013 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

Are you considering a trip to the Walt Disney World Resort this fall? If so, then this just might make you bite – our popular Free Dine offer is back!

Book a Walt Disney World Resort Vacation by September 15 for a Free Dine Offer

Guests will get a free dining plan when they buy a non-discounted six-night/seven-day Walt Disney Travel Company Room & Ticket Package at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels. To be eligible, guests must book by Sept. 15, for travel select weeks this fall.

In case you haven’t dined on the plan before, the Disney Dining Plan is honored at more than 100 select Walt Disney World Resort restaurants, while the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan (available for packages that include a stay at Disney Value Resorts) includes meals and snacks at more than 50 dining locations.

For full details, visit this link.

Filed: Disney Dining, Walt Disney World Resort

Samantha from NL on August 1st, 2013 at 11:24 am

Is this deal open to Canadian residents?

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on August 1st, 2013 at 1:27 pm

Yes it is!

Nancy on August 1st, 2013 at 1:27 pm

The link for full details get s 404 Page Not Found error… FYI

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on August 1st, 2013 at 2:45 pm

Thanks – it seems to be working again. If you get an error, please let us know so I can pass that info on.

Colleen from MN on August 1st, 2013 at 1:36 pm

What are the dates this is good for? I just booked my trip for December last week.

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on August 1st, 2013 at 2:46 pm

There are some December dates this offer applies to. Please see the offer page for full dates/info: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/fall-free-dine-offer/?CMP=SOC-DPFY13Q4BookWaltDisneyWorldResortVacationsbySeptember15forFreeDineOffer000101-08-13

Ashley from MO on August 1st, 2013 at 1:52 pm

Is there a reason why changes like this cannot be made online? I’ve been on hold going on 3.5 hours now.. I would have expected that they would at least increase the number of people on the phones answering calls at the res center.

Chris on August 1st, 2013 at 1:53 pm

What weeks is this good for. Does it apply to all ready booked trips?

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on August 1st, 2013 at 2:44 pm

It can, but you have to call and ask them to apply the offer to your existing reservation.

Nancy on August 1st, 2013 at 2:54 pm

I am continuing to get the 404 Error using both Chrome and IE. I am interested in the dates as I have a trip booked for early Nov and want to see if the deal is available during our stay.

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on August 1st, 2013 at 4:05 pm

The page says “valid for arrival most nights”:

-September 29 to October 2, 2013
-October 18 to November 2, 2013
-November 11 to November 23, 2013
-December 12 to December 22, 2013

Hopefully that helps a bit!

Michael on August 1st, 2013 at 3:09 pm

I’ve tried several times today to book a trip in November to no avail. The website keeps saying that no rooms are available. That can’t be – I’ve tried several resorts, different days, different # of guests. The website seems to be quite glitchy since it was revamped this past year.

Audrey from ON on August 1st, 2013 at 3:53 pm

I’m still getting the 404 error :(

Brandon on August 2nd, 2013 at 2:40 pm

If I’m planning to stay longer than 6days 7nights could I still get the free dining?

Colin on August 5th, 2013 at 12:52 pm

Hi, we are from the UK and have already booked a room and tickets through the UK Disney site for dates that are included in this offer. Can the free dining be added to our booking even though I have already paid in full for our visit?
regards
Colin.

stephanie from MS on August 9th, 2013 at 11:27 pm

My family has a res. made for oct with the deluxe dining plan…would this offer make my deluxe dining plan free?

Georgia on August 23rd, 2013 at 9:26 am

I am booked at Animal Kingdom on 12/9/13 and leave 12/14/13. I can’t get free dining because I am checking in early?