Mad Tea Party at Disney Parks

English Toffee Gourmet Apple is a Real Treat at the Disneyland Resort

posted on August 26th, 2013 by Michelle Harker, Manager, Merchandise Marketing & Communications, Disneyland Resort

Are you curious to know what the gourmet apple will be this month? Well wonder no more. For the month of September you will find that our Candy Makers have taken two very classic flavors from our kitchens and combined them into one delicious confectionery treat. Close your eyes and imagine, taking our timeless and mouthwatering English Toffee and combining it with a caramel apple. How? I’m about to tell you. They start with covering an apple in creamy caramel and then immerse it in sweet milk chocolate. But it doesn’t stop there. Next they take crunchy toffee pieces and roasted almonds and place them delicately on to the apple. With a few final drizzles of chocolate, this delectable apple is close as you get to the edge of perfection.

English Toffee Gourmet Apple at Disneyland Resort

Where can you find it? That’s easy. Candy Palace on Main Street, U.S.A., in Disneyland park; Trolley Treats on Buena Vista Street in Disney California Adventure park; and Marceline’s Confectionery in the Downtown Disney District.

What gourmet apple has been your favorite so far? Will you give this one a try?

Filed: Disney California Adventure Park, Disney Dining, Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort, Downtown Disney District

Dinah on August 26th, 2013 at 1:05 pm

I think I just gained 10 lbs. looking at that photo. Wow!! Can’t wait to try it.

Michelle Harker on August 26th, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Doesn’t it look incredible Dinah? I kind of wish today was September 1. If you pick one up this September, be sure to let us know.

Sarah on August 26th, 2013 at 2:11 pm

I have to wait until Sunday? I was hoping it would be a before race treat, but I guess it’ll be an even better after race treat.

Michelle Harker on August 26th, 2013 at 2:23 pm

Sarah, it sounds like exactly what you’ll need after the race. Good luck this weekend!

Justin on August 26th, 2013 at 2:19 pm

Oh my goodness! My two favorites, Disneyland Caramel Apples and English Toffee, in one! How on earth will I be able to keep my paycheck somewhat in tact after purchasing at least 30 of these!

Michelle Harker on August 26th, 2013 at 2:24 pm

Justin, you and I are definitely on the same page. At least September only has 30 days, 31 might have been to much. Ha! Just wait until you see what the team has planned for October.

Dinah on August 26th, 2013 at 2:48 pm

I will, for sure, Michelle! This is one of my favorite times of the year at the parks, so I’m looking forward to all the treats. :)