Disneyland Paris, Phantom Manor

‘Limited Time Magic’ Fall Trolley Show Begins at Walt Disney World Resort

posted on August 30th, 2013 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

‘Limited Time Magic’ Fall Trolley Show Begins at Walt Disney World Resort

For more than 10 years, the Trolley Show has been a favorite at Magic Kingdom Park. And next week, as part of “Limited Time Magic” at the Walt Disney World Resort, we’re launching a new Fall Trolley Show. You’ll be able to join the young citizens of Main Street, U.S.A., as they celebrate the magic that can happen when it’s autumn.

Our new show begins on Monday, September 1. Let us know what you think.

You can find updates on our latest extra sprinkle of pixie dust on Twitter using hashtag #LimitedTimeMagic and on our LimitedTimeMagic.com web page.

Filed: Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

Michael on August 30th, 2013 at 4:27 pm

I was able to see the spring show that one was awesome , I’m sure this one will be good too.

Gary on August 30th, 2013 at 5:00 pm

How long will this be showing?

Kevin on August 30th, 2013 at 7:32 pm

September 1st is a Sunday. Does it start on Sunday, September 1st or Monday, September 2nd?

Robert on August 31st, 2013 at 11:13 am

Kevin, starts Monday, September 2 – Fall Trolley Show 9:15am, 10:10am and 12:00pm this week.

Cheryl on August 31st, 2013 at 2:22 pm

I happened to catch one of these shows last Oct and it was awesome! It would also be really awesome if some of the ‘Limited Time Magic’ could be used to bring back Dreamfinder & Figment!!! =D Given a little bit of notice I’d book a vacation for that Meet & Greet in a heartbeat, as I’m sure many others would too!

teresa from FL on September 1st, 2013 at 7:15 am

Just love these shows. Will the times be posted on the event sheet they pass out with maps?

Allyson on September 1st, 2013 at 6:54 pm

How long will this show run? One week? We will be arriving on Sept. 21 so I’m hopeful it will still be around that week!

Gary on September 2nd, 2013 at 5:30 pm

“This week’s Limited Time Magic is the Fall Trolley Show at the Magic Kingdom, which will run throughout the autumn season.” from “It’s A Disney World After All”

Erin on September 3rd, 2013 at 12:56 pm

I know this is only tangentially related, but I’ve been keeping my fingers crossed this whole time, hoping that SOMETHING from LTM would be happening during our vacation this year. And as I love the trolley show, I’m excited. But the OTHER LTM offering is the Friday the 13th extravaganza at HS, and since MNSVS is ALSO on Friday (and we have tickets) we can’t possibly do both. I really wish MNSVS had been scheduled on a different day that week. It’s the ONLY day it’s offered the whole time we will be there, and my daughter’s overwhelming desire to attend MNSVS is a good part of why we booked this vacation. I realize you can’t possibly do everything at WDW, but to have two such awesome offerings at the same time is disappointing.

Melissa on September 29th, 2013 at 10:01 pm

I’ve been going to WDW my whole life, but I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a trolley show! I’m putting it on my must-do list for our upcoming trip this fall because of our 3 year-old. We have five kiddos, all of whom are huge Disney fans, but our 3 year-old was just recently diagnosed with autism. Trolleys are one of the things that he just LOVES. I can only imagine the look of pure joy that will be on his face when he gets to experience Disney AND a trolley together! :) I can’t wait!!