Aviator Minnie Mouse at Disney California Adventure Park

Vote Now to Decide Which Long-Lost Disney Friends Will Return to Disneyland Park for ‘Limited Time Magic’

posted on August 2nd, 2013 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

Back in April, Disneyland park guests got the chance to visit with some long-lost Disney friends as part of “Limited Time Magic.” I’m excited to tell you that this popular opportunity will return to Disneyland park very soon – but for now, it’s your chance to decide which Disney characters you would like to meet this time around.

From now until August 85, cast your vote in the poll below, and keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for the results and to find out when some of your favorite long-lost Disney friends will be visiting Disneyland park for more “Limited Time Magic”!

Filed: Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort

56 Comments 1 Reply

Michael on August 5th, 2013 at 7:32 am

Since when is Snow White & Dopey Long Lost Friends?

Tina from CA on August 5th, 2013 at 5:20 pm

I’m with James, I would love to see the characters from Jungle Book! I love Baloo, Bagheera and King Louis!!!

Leigh on August 5th, 2013 at 5:29 pm

Would love to see The Fairy Godmother with Suzy and Perla. Also Louis and Dr. Facilier.
However a ‘Villain’ event would be wonderful, pairing Good with Evil. i.e. Snow White/Hag (not Evil Queen), Aurora/Malificent,Cinderella/Lady Tremaine, Alice/Red Queen, Peter Pan/Cptn. Hook, Hercules/Hades, Aladdin/Jafar, Quasimodo/Frollo, Pinocchio/J.Worthington Fowlfellow, Robin Hood/Prince John, 3 Little Pigs/Big Bad Wolf, Pochohantas/Governor Radcliff, etc….

Colleen on August 5th, 2013 at 9:38 pm

I’m so excited this is coming back. I missed the last one as it’s hard to take a vacation with less than a week’s notice. Any chance you can announce the dates of the long lost friends week a little in advance so a trip can be planned.
Thanks!

Michelle on August 9th, 2013 at 4:48 pm

Can somebody tell me who was on the voting list? I missed it:(

When will we have results?

Sigris from CA on August 16th, 2013 at 12:48 pm

So excited!!! Just announced… this starts Monday Aug 19 – 25 WOOHOO!!!!