UPDATE 2 PM PDT: Thanks to all who entered! Entries are now closed, and selected participants will receive tour confirmations and instructions via email.
Since January, Jon Storbeck – vice president of Disneyland park – has been joining us here on the Disney Parks Blog twice each month to tell the stories behind the windows on Main Street, U.S.A. And next week, as part of “Limited Time Magic,” Jon will personally lead a special tour of the windows for a select group of Disneyland park guests. Want to join? Keep reading!
Each morning from August 12-16, twenty lucky guests will be invited to join Jon for this special tour. Participants will be selected at random by entering here. You may enter now until 2 p.m. Pacific time today, at which time names will be drawn.
Space for the tours is very limited and you must sign up here. Please remember the following:
- All participants who sign up for the event must be U.S. residents who are 18 years or older.
- Each entry is valid for one participant only; due to the limited space, registrants will not be permitted to bring a guest.
- Park admission will be provided as part of the event.
- Selected participants will be assigned a tour date and time. There will be no changes or substitutions allowed.
- Tour opportunities are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Complete rules can be found here.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person only.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Tours are subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary.