Last week, we traveled back in time to the construction of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. As you can see, a lot has happened at Walt Disney World Resort over the years to make it what it is today. Let’s take a look at some more Vintage Walt Disney World memories. You might even remember some from growing up with Disney!
Take 5: Vintage Walt Disney World
- Vintage Walt Disney World: America Goes on Parade – Back in 1975, America on Parade took place at Magic Kingdom Park. This parade featured larger-than-life sized characters representing American achievements that took place in our first 200 years as a nation.
- Vintage Walt Disney World: An ‘A’ Attraction or an ‘E’? – Take a look at how attractions at Magic Kingdom Park used to be categorized and how different tickets were used for each one.
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Growing Character at Epcot – See how the infamous topiaries at Walt Disney World Resort have changed over the years!
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Building an Animal Kingdom – See how far Disney’s Animal Kingdom has come since opening its doors in 1989.
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort Opens Its Doors – See the construction process of Disney’s Coronado Spring Resort and how the iconic Dig Site was created!