Show Disney.com Hide Disney.com
Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room Celebrates the Holidays at Disneyland Park

Adventures by Disney Journeys to Norway in 2014

posted on September 18th, 2013 by Heather Killingbeck, Director, Trip & Program Development, Adventures By Disney

Adventures by Disney Journeys to Norway in 2014

Adventures by Disney will head to Norway on a new trip inspired by the soon-to-be released Walt Disney Pictures animated movie, “Frozen.” Our guests will follow in the footsteps of the “Frozen” filmmakers and experience the breathtaking beauty of this magnificent country.

More details about the trip will be coming soon, and we’ll begin taking reservations on October 15. Until then, I encourage you to visit www.movies.disney.com/frozen to watch the trailer, read the story and meet the characters that inspired our new Nordic adventure.

Read more about Adventures by Disney in the posts below:

Tagged:

Filed: Adventures by Disney

Christine from ON on September 18th, 2013 at 3:36 pm

OMG that would be amazing! I would love to visit Norway and we’ve been considering Adventures by Disney for a while now. I’m excited to see more details.

Jaime on September 18th, 2013 at 3:59 pm

I feel like tucked behind that mountain should be Repunzal’s tower. Not that it is set in Norway but it just looks like it would fit. What a beatuiful shot.

Bob on September 18th, 2013 at 4:20 pm

“You are not the first to pass this way…nor shall you be the last.” I would love to visit Norway. What a great addition to the Adventures by Disney offerings! :)

Shannon on September 18th, 2013 at 4:39 pm

How exciting! As our daughter grows we have been looking at some over seas travel – and Norway would be perfect! So happy to see Disney expanding their Adventures by Disney locations!

Keith from FL on September 18th, 2013 at 6:49 pm

One of our ‘bucket list’ items might of just got closer……..

Dustin on September 18th, 2013 at 8:33 pm

Now that is one phenomenal photograph. Wow!

Denise on September 19th, 2013 at 8:21 am

Wow, Norway is at the top of my family’s vacation destination list too. Can’t wait to see more details about this Disney adventure!

Patricia on September 19th, 2013 at 8:57 am

I really love the offerings from Adventures By Disney. There are a lot of places I want to visit, but I have been a little too intimidated to plan trips there on my own. But I trust the Disney brand and know that a Disney trip to these places would be amazing. I will have to ask my husband about Norway. This might be a trip my family would love to take!

Dave on September 19th, 2013 at 2:31 pm

My wife and I were able to visit Norway (the home of my ancestors) several years ago. We spent 17 days in the most beautiful country I have ever seen. If you have the chance, GO! If you have the chance to go on a Disney Adventure, that’s even better.