Space Mountain at Magic Kingdom Park

All Aboard the Disney Parks Blog Halloween Time Express Meet-Up at Disneyland Park

posted on September 24th, 2013 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

UPDATE: Confirmation emails for the Disney Parks Blog Halloween Time Express Meet-Up have been sent. All registered participants should receive a confirmation email.

UPDATE: The Disney Parks Blog Halloween Time Express Meet-Up has reached capacity, and confirmation emails will be sent shortly. Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future events!

Attention, foolish mortals – Halloween Time is upon us, bringing dreadful delights to every dark corner of the Disneyland Resort. And on the evening of October 7, a spooky circle tour of Disneyland park will take place, with special surprises at each stop. You are invited to join the Disney Parks Blog Halloween Time Express Meet-Up, where you will experience Halloween Time in a way you never have before!

So get your Halloween costume ready and join us October 7! Space for the event is limited and you must sign up here. Please remember the following:

• All participants who sign up for the event must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18.
  • Limit one guest per registrant.
  • Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
  • Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person plus one guest.
  • Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
  • Park admission will be provided beginning at 7:30 p.m. for the event, but participants will be responsible for any parking fees.

I will give an update at the top of this post when capacity has been reached. Please note the event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort

Penny on September 24th, 2013 at 1:08 pm

Awesome !!! thank you !
Can my 6 yo daughter be my guest and will i be allowed to take my 1 yr old if i do not find a sitter ?
thank you !

Adrienne from CA on September 24th, 2013 at 1:15 pm

Thank whomever is responsible for the online registration system used for this event. Getting an instant confirmation that you were accepted is so much better than sending an e-mail and waiting and hoping. Kudos to the Disney Parks Blog team who set this up, and I sincerely hope something like this is used for all future meetups.

Erin Glover on September 24th, 2013 at 1:25 pm

So glad to hear, Adrienne! I will pass your comments along to the wonderful team that is helping us with that system.

Kristen on September 24th, 2013 at 1:16 pm

Omgosh!!! I am so excited!!! Thank you so much!!!

Jeffrey from CA on September 24th, 2013 at 1:18 pm

Agreeing with Adrienne!
I really like the auto-confirm system :)

Looking forward to joining you all for this sweet event!
It’s been a couple of years since I came to a meet-up!

Erin Glover on September 24th, 2013 at 1:30 pm

Glad we’ll get to see you again!

Michael on September 24th, 2013 at 1:20 pm

Woohoo finally successful in registering for a meet-up event! Look for us in our eggs and bacon costume to be circling the park with Erin and the other folks from the Disney Parks Blog. Choo choo.

Erin Glover on September 24th, 2013 at 1:30 pm

See you there, Michael! And I’m looking forward to seeing that costume!

Celina on September 24th, 2013 at 1:21 pm

I was wondering when another fun awesome meetup was coming! Thanks for having these, can’t wait to see Disneyland all Halloween’d up!

Penny on September 24th, 2013 at 1:21 pm

Have to agree with Adrienne – this was flawless ! When i do these for D23 its a nightmare.. you blog keepers ROCK !

Michael on September 24th, 2013 at 1:26 pm

i registered for the event and got a confirmation but forgot to print it out and can not go back to it will i still receive an email?

Erin Glover on September 24th, 2013 at 1:31 pm

If your registration was successful, you should receive an email soon.

Richard on September 24th, 2013 at 1:30 pm

Erin- I did not receive an email confirmation, however it said i was successfully registered. do i just need to show up on the date of the event with my I.D.?

Erin Glover on September 24th, 2013 at 1:32 pm

Just bring your photo ID and a print-out of the registration confirmation, if you have it.

Penny on September 24th, 2013 at 1:37 pm

Erin- i was not able to print the waiver and i didnt get the confirmation email yet.. am i okay ? I got the Registration Success but unable to load and print the waivers !? Thanks again in advance.. super excited !

Erin Glover on September 24th, 2013 at 3:05 pm

If your registration was successful, you should be OK to check in with your photo ID.

Anonymous on September 24th, 2013 at 1:40 pm

I, my sister and mom all successfully signed up, but none of us have yet received an email either, we just want to make sure that our registrations went through….

Erin Glover on September 24th, 2013 at 3:06 pm

You should be OK to check-in with your photo ID if your registration was successful. And don’t forget, you each get to bring a guest!

Kyle on September 24th, 2013 at 1:46 pm

Will the Halloween Screams fireworks be presented as well ?

jon on September 24th, 2013 at 1:50 pm

does a 2 year old count as a +1? or can i bring someone else and also a 2 year old?

William on September 24th, 2013 at 1:50 pm

How can it fill up with blog posts that currently have not even happened yet? It’s currently 10:45 in California.

Michael on September 24th, 2013 at 1:57 pm

Wow, it booked in less than 40 minutes. Is there a waiting list?

Erin Glover on September 24th, 2013 at 3:07 pm

I’m sorry, Michael – we do not have a waiting or stand-by list for this event.

Janelle on September 24th, 2013 at 1:59 pm

Woohoo! So excited to be going to this! I wanted to confirm that costumes were ok but I see someone already mentioned it so YAY! Next question… it says on the site that Disneyland closes at 9 that night, is it gonna be open a little later for us so we can explore after the train ride? My sister and I both signed up and are bringing our younger siblings, who haven’t been to Disneyland in ages, and I want them to see as much as they can :) Thanks much and can’t wait!!!!!!!

Erin Glover on September 24th, 2013 at 3:08 pm

Please do wear your costumes, Janelle! We will be in the park for a bit after it closes, but only within the area we have set aside for this event.

Penny on September 24th, 2013 at 2:00 pm

William – its EST . Im in CA and my posts are in EST when im in PST.. its just the way its set up i think :)

Gregory on September 24th, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Blog posts are obviously using Eastern Time.

Ryan on September 24th, 2013 at 2:03 pm

Wow this event filled up really fast. Tried at 10:08 and no luck. I hope there will be a video of the event as I’m really intrigued to see what this event is all about!

Erin Glover on September 24th, 2013 at 3:08 pm

Ryan – Stay tuned; we’ll post photos from the event afterward.

Catherine from CA on September 24th, 2013 at 2:10 pm

Thank you so much Erin and Disney blog. I was printed out my email registration and I’m looking forward to some Halloween magic on October 7th.

Erin Glover on September 24th, 2013 at 3:09 pm

See you there, Catherine!

Jacqueline on September 24th, 2013 at 2:30 pm

Hi Erin!

What a fabulous event for the Halloween season over at Disneyland Park! I have to share this with my friends on the West Coast so they can be ready for Halloween 2014.

Best regards,
Jacqueline (Jackie)

Emmanuel on September 24th, 2013 at 2:32 pm

So excited to get into this event! Can’t wait to see what “spooky” surprises await on the Disneyland Railroad!

DLC on September 24th, 2013 at 2:53 pm

Hi Erin ~

Is this the only day for the this meet-up event? So far???
Please tell me that there’s another!
We’re arriving from Vancouver on the 8th/Oct for 5 weeks ~
Certainly w/that big of a window this will happen again once we’re there! Please say Yes! & then, let me know when so that we can sign up too!
It’s a Magical Day ~

Erin Glover on September 24th, 2013 at 8:26 pm

I’m sorry, but this is the only time we’ll be offering this specific meet-up. But stay tuned – we’ve got more on the way this year!

Denisse on September 24th, 2013 at 3:21 pm

Ahh noo. Missed last year and this years Disneyland Halloween meet-up. Hopefully there is another next year!

Erin Glover on September 24th, 2013 at 8:26 pm

I hope so, too!

Carrie on September 24th, 2013 at 3:29 pm

Ahh..wish I would have logged in faster…this would have been cool to go to. I LOVE Halloween time at The Parks! Maybe another one will be in the works?? **fingers crossed**

Ariel from CA on September 24th, 2013 at 3:37 pm

This was posted this morning and is already full?? So disappointing.

Ashley on September 24th, 2013 at 3:43 pm

Hurray! My husband and I will be attending and we will be wearing our costumes. We’re really looking forward to this! I also want to echo other commenters’ remarks about the reservation system. It is great to receive a confirmation or response immediately!

Brenda from CA on September 24th, 2013 at 3:49 pm

Oh bummer!!! I just saw this and too late!!!! I will be there too!!! :(

Dan on September 24th, 2013 at 3:58 pm

I totally missed it! :( I am sad.

Kristina on September 24th, 2013 at 4:00 pm

I missed it. I always miss these and I literally have this blog open all day. Unfortunately, I was working on grad school homework. I am always in a bummed out mood all day when I miss these events. Can you give hints or clues when you will be posting. I am truly disappointed. :(

Erin Glover on September 24th, 2013 at 8:28 pm

Kristina – Be sure to follow @Disneyland on Twitter and the Disney Parks Blog Facebook page. We usually give hints there before opening sign-ups.

Andrew on September 24th, 2013 at 8:28 pm

These meet-ups seem like they would be so much fun. Is there a possibility of having a lottery next time? Unfortunately a lot of us work, or go to school, and cannot stay on the blog all day, or Facebook. Or could there be multiple meet-ups?

Erin Glover on September 27th, 2013 at 7:13 pm

Stay tuned, Andrew – another Disney Parks Blog meet-up opportunity is on the way.

Annette on September 24th, 2013 at 8:31 pm

I was just want to confirm information concerning our +1 . Does our guest need to be an annual Passholder?

Erin Glover on September 27th, 2013 at 7:12 pm

No, Annette – Park admission will be provided to all guests who attend this event.

david on September 24th, 2013 at 8:48 pm

WOW! this is a great idea and sounds like so much fun! I cant wait to hear about all the tricks and treats at each stop and see all the wonderful pictures! Erin and everyone at The Disney Parks Blog are so in tune with Disney Fans, we really owe them thanks for what they do!! I hope everyone has a fun and Magical time! I will be thinking of you all on Oct 7th!!

Erin Glover on September 27th, 2013 at 7:13 pm

Thank you, David!

Mike on September 24th, 2013 at 8:52 pm

Hi Erin,
Does my guest need to have a Disneyland annual pass or paid admission to come?

Mike on September 25th, 2013 at 12:12 am

Hi! Do your guests need to have a Disneyland annual pass or a one-day admission ticket to go?

Erin Glover on September 27th, 2013 at 7:11 pm

No, Mike – Park admission will be provided to all guests who attend this event.

Joyce from CA on September 25th, 2013 at 11:20 am

Have fun everyone! Missed this one again! Can’t wait to see all the pix ;)

Michael on September 29th, 2013 at 2:16 am

Anyone have a plus one they could give me? :) I want to gooo!

Andrew on September 30th, 2013 at 10:19 pm

Erin,

Is there an email address we can send questions to about this meet up? I tried responding to the email confirmation but it bounced back?

Thanks!

Erin Glover on October 1st, 2013 at 11:44 am

Sorry, Andrew – we can’t answer questions from that address. If you’d like to post your question here, I’ll do my best to answer.

Monica on October 3rd, 2013 at 4:54 pm

Did I read correctly up there about wearing a costume? Are we supposed to, or is it optional?

Erin Glover on October 4th, 2013 at 5:38 pm

Totally optional, but encouraged!

ALODIE from CA on October 4th, 2013 at 2:17 am

I also to tried writing to the address like Andrew above but it bounced back. My confirmation on the event page went through but I never got a confirmation email. I know from reading above that you said you can still come, show ID and the confirmation event page, if still avaliable, but I was wondering if there was any way you could double check for me if I made it. It can reassure me that its okay to bring another guest because in the end what if I actually didn’t go through and I end up making my guest come for nothing. Thank you.

jon on October 7th, 2013 at 10:18 am

Erin, i have a 2-year old. does that count as a +1? or am i free to bring my older son as well as my 2-year old?

Pamela on October 7th, 2013 at 4:33 pm

Erin, what time approximately does this event end tonight?

Penny on October 7th, 2013 at 6:00 pm

Hi there – Erin my plus 1 is my daughter but i have a 1 yr old that i can not get a sitter for can i bring him so we dont miss out ? please ? send an email too but no answer and im starting to panic as we get closer to the evening . thank you in advance ! :)

Al on October 8th, 2013 at 12:42 pm

Thank YOU !!!!!!!

Last night was a blast and the entertainment was over the top.

So happy that I won for a change.

Al

PETER from CA on October 8th, 2013 at 2:00 pm

I was in one of the cars farther from the stage and seeing the mini shows were tough. It was a bit disappointing at first, but in my experience Disney never disappoints. And I was not disappointed. Thanks!