'Honey, I Shrunk the Kids' Movie Set Adventure at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Disney Magic Begins Magical Transformation Tomorrow

posted on September 6th, 2013 by Jonathan Frontado, Disney Cruise Line

Tomorrow the Disney Magic returns to Spain, not only marking the end of Disney Cruise Line’s summer in Europe but also the beginning of the ship’s “reimagineering” transformation! The Disney Magic will relaunch from Miami this fall with brand new spaces and reimagined areas.

Disney Magic Begins Magical Transformation Tomorrow

We want you to be a part of this pixie dust process, so we’ll be giving you updates along the way, including a behind-the-scenes look straight from the shipyard in Cadiz, Spain!

What fun facts and sneak peeks are you hoping to get while the Disney Magic is being reimagined?

Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog and Disney Cruise Line Facebook page, and follow @DisneyCruise on Twitter for all of the exciting updates about the Disney Magic’s transformation! While you’re on Twitter, join in the conversation by using the hashtag #DisneyMagic.

Filed: Disney Cruise Line

Nicholas from IN on September 6th, 2013 at 4:06 pm

Why is there a picture of the Wonder when the story is about the Magic? Perhaps a hint that next year, the Magic will be going to Alaska? That would be cool!

Pluto on September 6th, 2013 at 4:18 pm

This is the wrong photo, no? Hasn’t the Magic been in the Med, not Alaska? Oops.

Linda from UT on September 6th, 2013 at 4:44 pm

Thanks Jonathan for fixing your mistake so quickly!

Patricia on September 6th, 2013 at 10:08 pm

I have always dreamed about taking a Disney cruise. I’ve never been on any kind of a cruise. I just can’t ever save up enough to go on one. But I sure love seeing the pictures of these beautiful ships. Makes me want to sit down and plan for a vacation of a lifetime!

Martijn on September 7th, 2013 at 3:16 am

We just left the Magic an hour ago. We loved it. They where already placing stuff on the ship for the transformation. We are looking forward to the new version of the ship.

Stefanos from ON on September 8th, 2013 at 10:19 pm

I just hope everything is completed on time. We are booked on the first Magic cruise on October 20!