Halloween at Walt Disney World Resort

Disney Parks After Dark: Watching ‘IllumiNations’ From the Japan Pavilion at Epcot

posted on September 5th, 2013 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

Tonight’s “Disney Parks After Dark” photo was recently shot at Epcot during the nighttime spectacular, IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.

What do you think of this view? Is this one of your favorite pavilions to watch the show from? If so, tell us in the “Comments” section below.

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Epcot, Walt Disney World Resort

7 Comments 1 Reply

Craig from MA on September 5th, 2013 at 9:18 pm

This is a great spot, but our favorite is to camp out on the bridge between England and France.

Andrea on September 5th, 2013 at 10:12 pm

My favorite viewing area was from the Breathless II which my husband, James, & I rented in the spring of 2009. It was wonderful to have a private viewing of the fireworks from this amazing 454hp mahogany vessel! We will never forget that amazing time we had!!!

Patricia on September 5th, 2013 at 10:12 pm

Jennifer, you take the best pictures. What kind of camera do you use? My pictures never come out that good.

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on September 6th, 2013 at 8:53 am

The shot was actually taken by Disney Photographer Todd Anderson. :)

Lee on September 6th, 2013 at 10:55 am

Jennifer, I really enjoy your post. You always seem to have the most enjoyable blogs to read and things to look at. Keep up the awesome job, it helps get me through my work day.

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on September 8th, 2013 at 4:33 pm

Thank you so much, Lee!

Nate on September 7th, 2013 at 6:23 pm

This is one of my favorite photos I’ve seen on the Disney Parks Blog!

Lynn on September 8th, 2013 at 11:58 am

This is a beautiful view of Illuminations! My daughter and her best friend will be thrilled to be able to watch Illuminations from their favorite Epcot world pavilion (July 2014!). They love everything Japanese, and are already planning what snacks they will buy at Mitsukoshi to have during the show (Pocky and Ramune, of course!). My personal favorite view of Illuminations is from the the backseat of The Breathless II. My husband said it was the best Wedding Anniversary present ever – exhilarating! His grandparents had an original mahogany Dodge Watercar, but it was sold when he was a little boy and he never got to ride in it. The ride in The Breathless II was on his Bucketlist!