Disneyland Park, Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough

First Look: Show Your Disney Side

posted on September 30th, 2013 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

Beginning today, you’ll be hearing a lot more about the idea of showing your Disney side – the side of you that says “yes” more often, laughs louder and lives life to the fullest. It’s the side of you that embraces fun and comes out to play the moment you step through the gates at Disney Parks.

First Look: Show Your Disney Side

Everyone has a Disney side. And this morning, Disney Parks Blog readers are among the first to see our premiere television spot featuring one family’s galactic Disney side.

Along with the video, we also just launched a new destination – DisneySide.com. At the site, you’ll be able to share your own Disney side with the world and see what’s being posted and talked about online. You can also share with the hashtag #DisneySide across our social channels, including Twitter, Vine, Instagram, Google+ and Facebook.

So, what’s your Disney side? Let us know in the comments below and then share some magic at DisneySide.com

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort

Luis on September 30th, 2013 at 8:05 am

It’s an amazing idea! You all have the magic of surprising us every moment! Keep doing it! To the infinity and beyond! I hope be with you all you soon, again!

KIMBERLY on September 30th, 2013 at 8:24 am

Fantastic! Everyone has a Disney side, what a great idea to channel it all! Can’t wait to start sharing!

Carrie from WA on September 30th, 2013 at 8:42 am

My teenage daughter exclaimed with sheer delight, “That’s totally DAD!” Love the new ad! Thank you for sharing it!

Michele on September 30th, 2013 at 8:58 am

I absolutely love this commercial. It made my husband and I both laugh heartily. We both definitely have a Disney side! Hope to come visit Disneyland soon.

JoAnn from ND on September 30th, 2013 at 9:20 am

I LIKE IT!! Can’t wait to see wait to see more!

JEANY on September 30th, 2013 at 6:57 pm

I LOVE IT!!! Can’t wait to see wait to see more also!

david on September 30th, 2013 at 8:38 pm

Hahaha! Thats hilarious! This is a great idea!!

Carla on September 30th, 2013 at 9:48 pm

Just saw the Ad on TV. Shared everywhere too! Keep them coming!

Dina from AB on September 30th, 2013 at 11:20 pm

I love this ad!!!! So funny! :D

Janet on October 1st, 2013 at 1:05 am

How fun! I can’t wait to share my family’s Disney side. :-)

Michael on October 1st, 2013 at 11:03 am

I tweeted #DisneySide. Hopefully I can make the cut. Would love some of the pics of my engagement in the middle of Cars Land right after it opened to be on there. The Disney photographers working the event did such a great job capturing it.

Elisabeth on October 3rd, 2013 at 6:26 pm

I don’t just have a Disney Side,lol. I’m all Disney 100%. All of my four children are now adults.I love Disney since I was a very little girl not in school yet. watching the original Mickey Mouse Club.I would march around & sing with the TV,lol.I know some people will use the excuse & bring a child with them because they worry about what people will think.I am the first to tell everyone I’m going to see all Disney movies,proud of it,lol! I’ve loved Mickey all my life. Don’t let Minnie know,lol. This could also explained my great love of cheese,lol.If I could I would move to Florida & live in Disney World,lol. Wow! Now that would be a dream come true for me to live there with my son& his wife.Go to Disney world anytime,that’s my idea of heaven! Disney fan for life!

Nancy from ME on October 4th, 2013 at 9:34 pm

The first time I brought my step daughter and grand daughter to WDW, when we came home she told everyone “I was on the plane with an adult and a child but the second we walked into the Magic Kingdom I was with two children”. I guess that’s my Disney Side! LOVE this new idea, so much fun!

robert on October 5th, 2013 at 8:04 pm

Ok! OK! OK! I ADMIT it… That commercial made me laugh so much I cried! ;) Looking forward to seeing more of the commercials!

Barbara on October 5th, 2013 at 8:55 pm

My Disney side is all of the fun that I have just being “IN” the Disney *“*“*MAGIC*“*“*. My entire attitude changes as soon as I get there…not a care in the world. I don’t know how it happens but it does…Love to hear those words “welcome home”

Christina from GA on October 9th, 2013 at 8:41 pm

Why is the video private now? I would like to see it!

Jennifer on December 28th, 2013 at 9:07 pm