Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort

Fountain View Reopens, Now Serving Starbucks at Epcot; New Openings Ahead at Walt Disney Parks & Resorts Locations

posted on September 4th, 2013 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

I’ve got exciting news to share this afternoon – we’ve officially reopened Fountain View at Epcot. And now, this Future World favorite is serving Starbucks drinks and menu items as well as your favorite house-made Disney treats.

Fountain View Reopens, Now Serving Starbucks at Epcot

Beginning today, Fountain View will be offering items like Starbucks Artisan breakfast sandwiches along with Disney cookies, brownies and gourmet cupcakes at the bakery. Starbucks offerings also include coffee as well as espresso and Frappuccino® blended beverages. And yes, Fountain View will accept Starbucks cards.

Fountain View Reopens, Now Serving Starbucks at Epcot

Fountain View is the second location serving Starbucks at the Walt Disney World Resort. And like the Main Street Bakery, Fountain View in Future World at Epcot was designed to fit the current theme of its location. More locations are coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom and, as we at the Disney Parks Blog have just learned, Downtown Disney so be sure and keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for updates.

We’re also excited to be the first to tell you that at the Disneyland Resort, Market House on Main Street, U.S.A., reopens September 25 and will serve Starbucks products.

Let us know what you’re looking forward to ordering during your next visit to Fountain View in the comments below.

Filed: Epcot, Walt Disney World Resort

Stephne from UT on September 4th, 2013 at 4:38 pm

Will I be able to use my Starbucks gold card and/or Disney gift cards at any of the Starbucks locations? I’m excited for this on my next WDW trip in October!!!

JoAnn from ND on September 4th, 2013 at 4:51 pm

I have a question. Where is a seating area that you can take your beverage and treat and have breakfast or relax?

Tomas on September 4th, 2013 at 5:33 pm

Did Starbucks replace the place where you could sample all the different Cokes from around the world? If so, did that location move too?

Bobbie on September 4th, 2013 at 5:41 pm

Are you going to sell Starbucks / Disney cups and mug? I would buy one for sure!!

Jeremy on September 4th, 2013 at 5:45 pm

Not to be negative but I really disliked Fountain View. I am so excited for this change, it will make finally for a spot to relax at when in Future World.

Keith on September 4th, 2013 at 8:09 pm

Does this mean there is no more places to buy ice cream and people watch?

toni on September 4th, 2013 at 9:19 pm

Is this on the DDP and can I get Starbucks as part of it?

Skip from FL on September 4th, 2013 at 10:21 pm

#3 – Tomas

“Club Cool” is the name of the place with different samples.

Christen on September 5th, 2013 at 9:19 am

Can’t wait! See you next week!

Brittney from AL on September 5th, 2013 at 9:20 am

I love this spot in EPCOT anyways, but now, even better!

Kelly on September 5th, 2013 at 10:41 am

I love Starbucks and all, but I am so sad that they took over Fountain View! Their ice cream sandwich was my absolute FAVORITE treat in all of Disney!

melissa on September 5th, 2013 at 8:28 pm

Since the Market House will no longer be open offering Cinnamon Tea Lattes, is possible now to post an official recipe for this drink? I myself have never had one and searching for the “Disney” recipe proves to be unsuccessful, I sure would like to try it. Seems no need to keep it a secret anymore if you will no longer be selling it!!! Thanks!!
I am excited about Starbucks- I always need a WMF in the mornings and getting my family from the CA side over to DL after I’ve gone in for my Starbucks fix is hard! :)

Zachary on September 5th, 2013 at 9:25 pm

Looks great! The theme really matches Future world, very well. I’m excited for the Hollywood Studios one, Hope the location is announced soon, so we can start enjoying Starbucks ASAP at Studios!

Dana on September 7th, 2013 at 1:16 pm

Can you tell us “IF” by chance it will be open “EARLY” for all the guests that will be attending the 13 VILLAINS EVENT 9/13 – 9/15??? That would be fantastic if possible!!!!!

Mark on September 9th, 2013 at 9:31 am

One of the things I don’t like about this change is the lack of seating. One of the things we loved to do was get a coffee or pasty early in the morning, sit by the window, and people watch and enjoy the view of Future World before starting our day. There are a few tables outside, but no seats. I do like they’re keeping the name “Fountain View” and that it has a futuristic look and feel consistant with the area, but I very much miss the old Fountain View Espresso and Bakery.

Heather on September 9th, 2013 at 9:37 pm

I got to visit the brand new Epcot Starbucks location on Sept 4th. They had extra cast members there to help move the crowd through more efficiently. They were handing out menus to the customers in line. I used my Starbucks giftcard and paid with the Starbucks iPhone app. I didn’t try to use any dining plan credits, so I’m not sure about that. I was disappointed with the lack of seating. There were tables you could stand at to eat outside, but it was already very hot at 9am and they were in direct sunlight. Even a few umbrellas would have been a big improvement. All in all, I think it was a lovely addition to the park. I wish I could talk about the Magic Kingdom location, but the line was out the door and down Main Street every time I passed it.

Sam on September 29th, 2013 at 11:30 am

I honestly don’t mind it. Not unlike Coke being the only soda presence in the parks–it’s just a corporate sponsorship thing, happens all of the time. Plus, the Disney Parks/Starbucks cups are basically souvenirs in themselves. I was even able to use a Starbucks Gift Card I had purchased off-site!

For the person that was wondering about Club Cool, it’s still there. :)