Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln at Disneyland Park

Jack Skellington & Sally Debut at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park

posted on September 12th, 2013 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties have returned to Magic Kingdom Park and guests are already enjoying one of the party’s new offerings: Meeting Pumpkin King Jack Skellington and his love, Sally.

Jack Skellington & Sally Debut at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

The party is the park’s debut appearance of these favorites from Tim Burton’s “Nightmare Before Christmas.” Be sure to look for them in the Town Square area of Main Street, U.S.A. In the meantime, here’s a sneak peek at the ghoulish fun!

There are plenty of party dates left on the calendar this year: September 13, 17, 20, 24, 27 & 29; October 3, 4, 6, 10, 11, 14, 17, 18, 20, 22, 24, 25, 27, 29 and 31; and November 1. Parties run from 7 p.m.-midnight (although your party ticket allows you entry as early as 4 p.m.). Party tickets are required and prices vary based on event night. Buy tickets now here.

For more about Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, click the links below:

Tagged: , , , , ,

Filed: Magic Kingdom, Special Events, Walt Disney World Resort

Tiffany on September 12th, 2013 at 11:35 am

So will Jack & Sally be around to take pictures even if you are not apart of MNSSHP?

Sarah on September 12th, 2013 at 11:46 am

Great Meet and Greet! Jack and Sally make the best ghost hosts :-) Funny joke, Jack! Ha Ha!

Erick on September 12th, 2013 at 11:55 am

Anyone know average wait times to see them? I’m going to be there Tuesday, and was wondering…

Louise on September 12th, 2013 at 3:43 pm

We have had Jack at Disneyland for awhile now, but do you think they will bring in Sally now too?

Angela on September 13th, 2013 at 10:43 am

Jack is my favorite! After meeting him in Disneyland last year I just sat nearby and watched him with other guests, so funny and entertaining. @Louise I saw Sally in Disneyland last year, she is just not out with Jack every time. I bet you could ask a cast member when she will be out.

Dan on September 13th, 2013 at 1:36 pm

My 4 year old son absolutely loves Jack Skellington. He has told my wife and I more than once that he wants to dress up as Jack for Halloween this year. I am so glad that Jack and Sally will be at MNSSHP. I can’t wait to see the look on my son’s face when he gets to meet Jack.

Paul from IN on September 16th, 2013 at 12:45 pm

I just love the MNSSHP at WDW. Out of all the partys I like this one the most. The Christmas Party is a close second though.Adding Jack to the mix just makes it better. Being from Indiana I do not get a chance to attend that often but when I do I always go during the Sept Oct time frame mainly for the party. Just love it

Tyler from WA on September 17th, 2013 at 2:48 pm

They’ve been at Disneyland for a few years now!!

Catherine from NJ on September 19th, 2013 at 8:39 am

We were very lucky and honored to meet Jack and Sally at the first MNSSHP on September 10th. They were absolutely delightful hosts, spending quality time with each of their guests. (As a matter of fact, I recognize most of the people from the video…they were in line ahead of us!!!) I hope WDW invites Jack and Sally to be regulars at the MNSSHP!!

Shelley from GA on September 25th, 2013 at 4:39 pm

Will Jack and Sally be available for pictures like any other characters or are they just in shows and the parade?