Mr. Toad's Wild Ride at Disneyland Resort

Live Chat: Talk Princess Fairytale Hall & Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at 2:15 p.m.

posted on September 16th, 2013 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

Imagineers Jason Grandt and Dave Minichiello will be with us right here on the Disney Parks Blog, beginning at 2:15 p.m. EDT, to answer some of your questions about the two remaining attractions planned for the New Fantasyland expansion – Princess Fairytale Hall and the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. We’ve received many questions so far, but please keep them coming. You can submit your queries right here for Jason and Dave during the chat.

New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park

This will be a text chat with a video element later on that will play automatically on most computers. You may wish to adjust your speakers now.

Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog and follow @WaltDisneyWorld on Twitter for the latest on New Fantasyland. While you’re on Twitter, join in the conversation by using the hashtag #NewFantasyland.

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

michelle from ON on September 16th, 2013 at 2:09 pm

For the mine train is there any soft openings planned near end of year ?? We got lucky and the other area was open after a cast member viewing time during the halloween party last year on the 31st..

Sarah on September 16th, 2013 at 2:12 pm

Are you reusing any animatronics, statues, or props from Snow White’s Scary Adventures?

dee from VA on September 16th, 2013 at 3:09 pm

Thank you for this informative chat!

tamela on September 16th, 2013 at 5:35 pm

Thanks to all involved in the live chat. You answered so many of my questions!

Adam on September 16th, 2013 at 11:41 pm

Thank you for the chat! I am really hoping the mine train will be open for my next visit, summer 2014!

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on September 17th, 2013 at 9:53 am

You’re welcome!

Patricia on September 17th, 2013 at 8:00 am

Oooh, this chat was GOOD! I loved it. Thank you to Jennifer for hosting it. I think she did an excellent job. I really don’t think that people can even imagine how cool this Mine Train is going to be. Especially when all the trees grow in and it really looks like a forest in the middle of Fantasyland. I think it’s going to be glorious. As someone who loves Snow White, I think I am going to be very happy with her having this attraction in the forest…with the dwarves’ mine. Those are the most memorable scenes of the movie for me. I like that Snow and the Queen will make cameos in the ride and I hope that Snow White will occassionally walk through the area so we can get pictures with her when she’s not visiting Fairy Tale Hall.

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on September 17th, 2013 at 9:54 am

Thank you so much! Our Imagineers are a blast to talk to. Considering the amazing job they did with the rest of New Fantasyland, I really think this will be an amazing addition.

Lindsey on September 17th, 2013 at 9:23 am

Whoo-hoo! My question was selected! Thank you, Jennifer!

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on September 17th, 2013 at 9:54 am

You’re welcome! Thank you for asking a good one!

Lacy on September 17th, 2013 at 11:30 am

Is there a transcript for the chat I can read? I hate I missed it!

Lacy on September 17th, 2013 at 12:43 pm

Ignore my previous comment. My computer wasn’t cooperating before and it didn’t pull up the transcript. I found it now! Great Chat! Now I’m even more excited about my visit next year!

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on September 19th, 2013 at 9:18 am

Thank you! That’s great to hear.