Grizzly River Run at Disney California Adventure Park

Make Your Disneyland Resort Dining Reservations Online Beginning October 3

posted on September 24th, 2013 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

UPDATE 10/4/13: The online reservation system is now live! Please visit this page to make your dining reservations online.

Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland Hotel

If you love dining at the Disneyland Resort as much as I do, I’ve got some big news for you today. Beginning October 3, you can make dining reservations online here! This new service will make it easier than ever to book a meal at your favorite restaurants in Disneyland and Disney California Adventure parks, at the Downtown Disney District and at the hotels of the Disneyland Resort.

With the new online booking option, the dine@disneyland.com email reservation service will no longer be offered, but those wishing to make a reservation over the phone may still call 714-781-DINE. Remember that Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Pirates League and Studio Disney 365 reservations will not be available online; guests wishing to book these experiences should continue to call 714-781-STYLE.

Also, as part of our continuous effort to provide consistent guest service, beginning October 3, guests who make or adjust reservations for that date or beyond will be required to provide a credit card when making a reservation for table-service restaurants (both those owned and operated by Disney as well as our operating participants), Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Pirates League or Studio Disney 365. A fee of $10 per person will be applied if a guest does not show to their reservation or if the reservation isn’t canceled the day before. Canceling your reservation will be easy with the new online service – simply log in to make adjustments or cancellations right there.

Be sure to check this page on October 3 to begin taking advantage of this new, convenient service!

Filed: Disney Dining, Disneyland Resort

20 Comments 1 Reply

Carrie from WA on September 24th, 2013 at 12:10 pm

YAY! This is great news! Happy dance! :0)

Julian on September 24th, 2013 at 12:36 pm

Hi! When will we be able to make restaurant reservations online for Disneyland Paris?

jon on September 24th, 2013 at 12:49 pm

is this site mobile-friendly? i.e. can we do on-the-fly reservations on a mobile device while in the parks?

brook from CA on September 24th, 2013 at 12:49 pm

This will be great. I love making my reservation by e-mail now. I think this will even be easier.
One question about the reservation fee we missed our first reservation ever this last trip. Son ended up in the ER Sunday morning, we did not make a noon reservation. Will there be exemptions? There is NO way we knew about this 24 hours or even 12 hour before. Also if you change a reservation lets say from Storytellers at 8 pm to Naples at 8 pm the same day will you get charged or will you be able to do this?
Thanks

Ashley from MO on September 24th, 2013 at 12:53 pm

Woohoo!! Finally! I have been hoping they would do this for a very long time. This will really make my clients happy!

John on September 24th, 2013 at 1:27 pm

This is cool! I will be using this because there is at least one reservation I need to make soon.

Now I am wondering if there would be a Disney Dining app that would take care of this, or an addition to the Disney Mobile Magic app to incorporate this.

Kristan on September 24th, 2013 at 1:41 pm

What if you have pre-paid for a character meal with your vacation package or don’t have a credit card?

And what about Fantasmic Dessert seating?

But I agree, this is very cool!

Clydene from CA on September 24th, 2013 at 2:35 pm

Yippee! Thank you Disney!! This will help so much! I’ve often wondered why online dining reservations were only available when booking WDW dining and not Disneyland. This will make planning so much easier. :)

Jacqueline on September 24th, 2013 at 2:37 pm

Hi Erin,

This is terrific news and I’m so excited as I am planning a trip to Disneyland Resort next Fall. I would also love to see a Disney Dining Plan at Disneyland Resort which is similar to the one at Walt Disney World, I love only having souvenirs to worry about.

Jacqueline (Jackie)

Thor from CA on September 24th, 2013 at 3:08 pm

Wow! I’ve been waiting for years for this option to show up for Disneyland restaurants. Years. And then some more years.

But I hope this doesn’t mean Disneyland Resort will be getting the “Dining Plan” that they use at WDW. That type of Dining Plan would not be a good fit for the way the Disneyland Resort works.

But online reservations finally? Great news!

Amber on September 24th, 2013 at 4:11 pm

Will there be any changes to the booking window? How far in advance can you book a dining reservation online?

Kathryn on September 25th, 2013 at 12:25 am

If you are a AP holder and want to make a dining reservation online, will there be a spot for AP holders or do still have to call the dining reservation number?

Christopher from CA on September 25th, 2013 at 1:45 pm

Any word on getting the Android app up and running for Disneyland now, so that we can make reservations from our phones?

Susan from NC on September 26th, 2013 at 5:17 pm

How many days in advance can you make reservations?

Laura from CA on October 3rd, 2013 at 4:59 pm

It’s October 3, and I visited the page referenced above, but I can’t find any information on making dining reservations online. The restaurant pages say to use the “Check Availability Tool”, which is no where to be found. :-(

Erin Glover on October 3rd, 2013 at 7:36 pm

Sorry, Laura – We’re experiencing technical difficulties and are working to get the system launched soon.

LUISA on October 5th, 2013 at 1:15 pm

Greetings,
We are a party of 3 from Spain who will travel to Disneyland next December.
I am currently trying to make a dinner reservation for Fantasmic Dinner pack at Disneyland but when I’m asked to fill in a mobile number, mine gets rejected. Here in Spain phone numbers consists of 9 digits, so which 10-digit number do I need to fill as I’m from other country?
Kind regards
Luisa

LUISA on October 6th, 2013 at 3:47 pm

acquired
Kind regards

Pamela on October 7th, 2013 at 4:45 am

Hi
I am trying to make Disneyland dining reservations from Australia using online system. I get to the page where you need to put credit card details and only one box shows up. I have tried putting all info I can think of in box but keep getting error message. Looks like a problem with site,
anyone any ideas
have emailed tech support but no answer yet
thanks
PAm

Catherine on January 6th, 2014 at 6:42 am

Hi, I’m visiting Disneyland with hubby in early February 2014 and trying to book fine dining online from Australia. Trouble is, our mobile phone numbers are 10 digits but start with a zero and each time I put my mobile number into that field it gets rejected. Help! I really want to make some bookings so we don’t miss out! Thanks

Sharon on January 9th, 2014 at 4:02 pm

I an from Ireland and am having the same trouble as our numbers start with a zero also. Has anyone found a way to resolve this. Thanks.