Spaceship Earth Pavilion at Epcot

Market House, Serving Starbucks, Opens Today at Disneyland Park

posted on September 25th, 2013 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

Great news, Starbucks fans – Market House is now open on Main Street, U.S.A., in Disneyland park, serving Starbucks drinks along with house-made Disney treats.

Market House, Serving Starbucks, Opens Today at Disneyland Park Market House, Serving Starbucks, Opens Today at Disneyland Park Market House, Serving Starbucks, Opens Today at Disneyland Park

Market House joins other Disney Parks locations serving Starbucks products – Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe at Disney California Adventure park, Fountain View at Epcot and Main Street Bakery at Magic Kingdom Park. And new locations are coming to the Downtown Disney District here at the Disneyland Resort, as well as Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom at the Walt Disney World Resort.

Filed: Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort

14 Comments 1 Reply

Rochelle on September 25th, 2013 at 7:15 pm

They kept the ‘party line’ phones?! Yay! I can’t wait to stroll down Main Street USA with my Starbucks beverage of choice!

teresa on September 25th, 2013 at 7:27 pm

I was there when they opened this morning – how thrilling! Disney (and Starbucks) did a superb job with the new place. As an AP holder, I will be making frequent stops there ;)

Patricia on September 25th, 2013 at 7:49 pm

Oooh, ooh, OOOH! I’m gonna get my Starbucks on in there when I am on Main Street in just TWO MORE MONTHS! Can you tell I am excited or what? Anyone who knows me will attest there is two things I love: Disney and Starbucks. Now that the two are together it’s like the day someone dunked peanut butter into chocolate.

SO HAPPY!!!!

Chrysty from CA on September 25th, 2013 at 7:53 pm

Can’t wait to go on Friday before Mickey’s Halloween Party! Love that some of the classic pieces stayed behind.

melissa from CA on September 25th, 2013 at 8:04 pm

As both an AP holder and Starbucks employee, I am thrilled that they have opened, and that like in DCA, they are keeping up with Starbucks beverage standards…

Fred from CA on September 25th, 2013 at 9:35 pm

Looks really nice!

Camille from OR on September 26th, 2013 at 1:21 am

I will always miss the old Market House, but you won me over a little bit by keeping the stove and phones. You knew you’d better have pictures of those the calm us nervous fans!

Erin Glover on September 27th, 2013 at 7:10 pm

I’ve been asked about them a time or two … ;)

Clydene from CA on September 26th, 2013 at 12:23 pm

Mmmm!! Starbuck’s and Disney…wow, great combination. I too will miss the old Market House, but from what I see, they kept to similar theming and even kept some of the fixtures. I look forward to seeing it in December!

Suzanna on September 26th, 2013 at 1:10 pm

I prefer Disneyland coffee but for those who like Starbuks now you don’t have to leave the park. Just don’t change the Disneyland hot cocoa. :)

Cecilia from CA on September 26th, 2013 at 6:52 pm

Went there yesterday. It was both awesome and smelled great inside. For someone like me, I’m lactose intolerant, it is great to have a soy coffee option for every drink I would want. It looks great in there as an added bonus.

Mitch on September 27th, 2013 at 8:51 pm

Not a Starbucks fan, but at least the Cast Members are dressed accordingly. I’m sure it will be a big hit for those who like Starbucks.

Tammie on January 10th, 2014 at 2:33 pm

Does the new Starbucks accept Starbucks Gift Cards. In Las Vegas a couple of the hotels that had a Starbucks did not accept them.

Lorne on January 12th, 2014 at 1:01 pm

Do you know when there are opening the one in downtown?

Michele on January 20th, 2014 at 1:28 am

I, too, would like to know if we can use our Starbucks cards in the Market House. We will be arriving in a week and a half, and I would like to be prepared either way. Thank you!