At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, each morning from September 16-20, 2013, a group of lucky guests will be invited to join us for a special walking tour of
The Great Movie Ride The Tower of Terror at Disney’s Hollywood Studios before the park opens to the public. You’ll also learn information about the history of Disney’s Hollywood Studios during the morning. When the walking tour is finished, attendees will have the opportunity to be the first attraction riders of the day.
You may enter here until 8:30 pm Eastern for a chance to attend one of the five daily
Great Movie Ride The Tower of Terror tour sessions beginning on September 16. There will be 25 people in each tour per day. Here are the rules for the drawing for The Great Movie Ride The Tower of Terror Tour at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
At Disneyland Resort, also each morning from September 16-20, 2013, a group of guests will join Disneyland Resort Ambassadors in celebrating the heritage of the Ambassador program, Disneyland park attractions and Imagineering innovation. Tour stops will include the Main Street, U.S.A., Opera House, Innoventions in Tomorrowland and “it’s a small world” in Fantasyland.
You may enter here until 5:30 pm Pacific for a chance to attend one of the five Disneyland park tour sessions beginning on September 16. There will be 25 people in each tour per day. Here are the rules for the Disneyland Park Ambassador Tour drawing.
Also, please remember the following for each drawing:
- All participants who sign up for the events must be U.S. residents who are 18 years or older.
- Each entry is valid for one participant only; winners will not be permitted to bring a guest.
- Park admission will be provided as part of the event.
- Selected participants will be assigned a tour date and time. There will be no changes or substitutions allowed.
- Tour opportunities are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered winner only.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Tours are subject to restrictions and change without notice.
Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary.