With the magic of Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings helping to make wedding day dreams come true, love always seems to be in the air at Disney Parks. From magical proposals at Walt Disney World Resort to a ‘sole’-ful vow renewal right in front of Cinderella Castle, here are just a few of the most memorable Disney Wedding moments at both the Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts. So tell us – what would your dream Disney Wedding entail?
Take 5: Disney Wedding Memorable Moments
- ‘Drawn’ to Each Other – A Magical Proposal at Downtown Disney Marketplace – Walt Disney World Resort guest Ben Landaal orchestrated everything to perfection when he surprised his girlfriend of a year and a half, Paige Lawton.
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Renew Vows with Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings at Disneyland Park
– What better place to feel like a princess than right in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland park? See how Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon celebrated their big day.
- ‘Sole’ Mates Renew Vows at Walt Disney World Marathon – Mile 10.5 of the Walt Disney World Marathon means just a little bit more to Wendie and Sean Cheyney than to the average Magic Kingdom Park guest. Why? Take a look.
- Internet Marriage Proposal Couple Celebrates Their Engagement at Disneyland Park – This couple got engaged via a Youtube video taken at Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort!
- A Proposal Caught on Tape at Walt Disney World – Disney’s Polynesian Resort made for the perfect backdrop for this surprise proposal at Walt Disney World Resort.