Earlier this week, we showed you the new Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card, available exclusively at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party starting this weekend. In the interactive game of Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom, players must fight against Disney Villains in order to save Magic Kingdom Park. However, this game isn’t the only place Disney Villains are found at Disney Parks. Let’s take a look at where else you can encounter these evil Disney characters; from special events, to merchandise, and more!
Take 5: Evil Disney Villains
- Ten Disney Villains You Can See at Walt Disney World Resort – You have the chance to come face-to-face with these 10 Villains at Walt Disney World Resort!
- Pick Your Side: Good vs. Evil at WonderGround Gallery in Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort – Last year, the WonderGround Gallery at Disneyland Resort featured their “Good vs Evil” exhibit, and left it up to the viewers to choose a side.
- ‘Limited Time Magic’ Gets Wickedly Beautiful with Beautifully Disney – This Beautifully Disney collection allows you to explore a more evil side of yourself with colors inspired by the most wicked Disney witches.
- Disney Villains Invade ‘Celebrate the Magic’ at Magic Kingdom Park – This version of “Celebrate the Magic” is now playing on Cinderella’s Castle through November 1, 2013. You don’t want to miss it!
- Halloween Time Returns to the Disneyland Resort September 13 – October 31; Mickey’s Halloween Party Expanding to 13 Nights – At Mickey’s Halloween Party, you can see all of your favorite Disney Villains just in time for the spooky holiday season.