Disneyland Paris, Phantom Manor

ABC’s ‘The View’ to Broadcast from the Disneyland Resort November 18-22

posted on October 14th, 2013 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

UPDATE 10/15/13: Guests wishing to request tickets for “The View” broadcasts at the Disneyland Resort should email TheViewFromDisneylandResort@abc.com.

This morning, the ladies of “The View” announced that the show will broadcast live for the first time from the Disneyland Resort, November 18-22. Jimmy Kimmel, host of ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” is confirmed as the show’s lead guest on November 18. Additional guests and segments will be announced in the coming weeks.

“We’re thrilled to welcome ‘The View’ and their fans to the Disneyland Resort, and we can’t wait to see how they show off their ‘Disney side,’” said Michael Colglazier, President, Disneyland Resort. “What better way to showcase the magic and energy of the ‘Happiest Place on Earth,’ than through a live broadcast of one of America’s favorite daytime TV shows.”

And we’ve got this special greeting to share, just for Disney Parks Blog readers!

So be sure to check out “The View” live from the Disneyland Resort, November 18-22, on ABC.

Filed: Disneyland Resort

Craig from AZ on October 14th, 2013 at 2:16 pm

Erin, I’ve been seeing questions from guests that are curious – being broadcast live, will these broadcasts be occurring before normal operating park hours?

Erin Glover on October 14th, 2013 at 6:35 pm

Some taping will occur before the park opens, but some will continue after.

Amanda on October 14th, 2013 at 2:47 pm

I will be there that week. Does that mean it will cost extra to get in? Will things be closed off for the tapings? When does it get taped?

Erin Glover on October 14th, 2013 at 6:35 pm

There will be no change to park admission prices.

Lisa on October 14th, 2013 at 3:23 pm

This is our week as well. Very anxious about how this will effect crowd levels.

Tammy on October 14th, 2013 at 4:15 pm

We there be a chance for anyone to be at a taping ? Any AP special events ? I would LOVE to to see it !

Erin Glover on October 15th, 2013 at 8:16 pm

Tammy – To request tickets, please send an email to TheViewFromDisneylandResort@abc.com.

Tammy on October 14th, 2013 at 4:16 pm

Sorry, I meant WILL there be a chance to be at any tapings ?

Erin Glover on October 14th, 2013 at 6:36 pm

Stay tuned, Tammy – we’ll have ticket information soon.

Colleen on October 14th, 2013 at 7:35 pm

Will there be an impact to the park as a result of this taping? Will areas be closed or parades not happen etc?
thanks!
Colleen

Erin Glover on October 15th, 2013 at 8:18 pm

The taping will not affect the parade schedule.

Margo on October 14th, 2013 at 7:47 pm

How do we find out how to get tickets? I would love to be there. Also if you get a ticket to see the show, do you have to have a paid ticket to get into the park too? Thanks for any info.

Erin Glover on October 15th, 2013 at 8:18 pm

janet from BC on October 14th, 2013 at 9:29 pm

We chose to go that week because it is usually a very quiet time. I hope this doesn’t bring in too many crowds. Having said that, it would be kind of neat to see them all live!! :) The information we would like is: Will it be taping in the morning before park opening? will it be in just Disneyland, or in California Adventure as well? Will there be a taping schedule given so that people who don’t want to experience this can be in the “other” park for that day? Thanks in advance for any info :)

socorro on October 15th, 2013 at 2:17 am

I cant wait!! how do we get tickets!!

Erin Glover on October 15th, 2013 at 8:20 pm

sabrina on October 15th, 2013 at 2:31 am

DO u have to have a ticket into the Park to attend a Taping??

Dustin on October 15th, 2013 at 12:09 pm

Erin, generally when there is a taping it takes place in front of the castle or Main Street Station. Do we know where the taping will take place? Will this live show disrupt any of the morning park traditions (the main music, countdown to opening, rope drop for the lands)?

Colleen on October 15th, 2013 at 11:17 pm

Thanks Erin

Although it won’t affect the parade schedule will it affect other things?
It’s better to have the information and be prepared and set expectations accordingly then show up and find that what you expected isn’t available and it takes the magic out of the trip.

Erin Glover on October 16th, 2013 at 1:47 pm

Colleen – Broadcast will occur in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle, so Main Street vehicles and Astro Orbitor will not be operating during that time. Fantasy Faire Royal Theatre shows will also be delayed until after filming concludes. It’s best to check the Entertainment Guide and stop by the tip board when you arrive to check on the status of these temporary closures.

Leslie on October 16th, 2013 at 4:45 pm

Keeping my fingers crossed that I can get tickets to the show. Live in LA and have relatives paying us a visit from Ohio. Sent the request just now. Would be a hoot!

Heidi on October 16th, 2013 at 8:02 pm

I’m having a problem with the link to get tickets to see The View in Nov. need help please!

James on October 17th, 2013 at 12:38 pm

I did the email for tix, now what do I need to do?

James on October 17th, 2013 at 12:43 pm

I used the email provided for ticket info but I have yet to receive a reply?

Dolores from CA on October 17th, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Ahhh! This is awesome! I don’t think it will affect crowds too much unless some really great guests are announced.

Jolynn on October 25th, 2013 at 3:59 pm

Will this impact Extra Magic Hours for those of us staying onsite at one of the Disneyland Hotels? Will we still be able to get into Disneyland an hour early on the Extra Magic hour days?

Felicia on October 28th, 2013 at 11:51 pm

Are ticket requests still being accepted? If so what needs to be written on the email?

Erika on October 31st, 2013 at 1:26 am

Erin do you know whats the age limit is to attend any of this taping? and also are they gonna be able to stay in the Disney park after the taping of the view is done?

Tara on November 6th, 2013 at 8:12 pm

I got my voucher for the show today and it says there’s no age on kids and that with the voucher to the show you get a one day park hopper ticket…

Teri on November 7th, 2013 at 12:05 pm

Just rec’d email, yesterday that I got tickets for 11/19. Can I exchange my vouchers for another day?

Terrance on November 8th, 2013 at 6:35 pm

My name was posted on facebook on 11-06-2013 as a winner but I have not been notified

Leslie on November 9th, 2013 at 1:53 pm

Read the voucher you received carefully, there are No exchanges, date changes, etc. You will be required to show ID when entering the check in point, you should receive a 1 day PH for each ticket request made.

Luz on November 9th, 2013 at 10:31 pm

Hi … I won a pair of tickets day Thursday for the view…. How do we request our tickets ?

Pam on November 12th, 2013 at 1:33 pm

Hi….Just wondered if any of my character meals at Plaza Inn (Nov 22 at 8:40am) will be changed and also mostly concerned about our 3 princesses Castle Package at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique on Nov 22 at 11:10 am have to change. We specifically got the Castle package so they would be announced and not have to wait to meet the Princesses. We have a very packed schedule so would appreciate any heads up on for changes. I have also emailed Disney directly with my confirmation numbers but now just starting to panic as our trip is next week.

Louie on November 17th, 2013 at 10:24 pm

Are tickets still available?

michelle on November 18th, 2013 at 11:28 pm

is it to late for tickets to see a taping of the view?