King Triton's Carousel

Comfy, Cozy and Fashionable Winter Sweaters at Disney Parks

posted on October 23rd, 2013 by Michelle Harker, Manager, Merchandise Marketing & Communications, Disneyland Resort

Winter is approaching … and I love it! Why? Because there’s something about having a chill in the air that makes you want to bundle up, begs for a cozy blanket, a rainy day movie or TV marathon, maybe some light reading and of course a roaring fire in the fireplace. Whether you’re staying in or heading out, here’s a quick look at a few lightweight sweaters from our Peruvian Collection that I consider “must haves” for your winter wardrobe.

Lightweight and Comfy Winter Sweaters Available at Disney Parks

Which one did I buy? The Mickey one of course!

I couldn’t resist showing you these, as they are one of our most popular items. However, I do have to warn you – there are limited sizes available in stores right now at the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts. For those of you visiting the Disneyland Resort, look for the sweaters at Disney Clothiers, Bonanza Outfitters, Gone Hollywood and World of Disney Store. At the Walt Disney World Resort look for these three sweaters, as well as this next one featuring Pie-Eyed Mickey and Minnie Mouse at World of Disney Store, Tren-D, MouseGear and Emporium among other select locations. Quantities, styles and sizes are limited, so keep an eye out and be sure to grab one. If you can’t find your size, double check again in early December, when we expect to receive more.

Mickey and Minnie Mouse Sweater Available at Disney Parks

What else should you plan to pick up? Perhaps our Polka Dot Minnie Mouse beanie hat, scarf and gloves… it’s a quick, simple and an easy holiday gift!

Minnie Mouse Beanie Hat, Scarf and Gloves Available at Disney Parks

Have you already picked up any of these holiday classics?

Filed: Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort

Nicolette on October 23rd, 2013 at 6:28 pm

I loooooove these sweaters! I bought the Grey one with Mickey and Minnie last December while at Disneyland. They are so cute, and even cuter on. They were very popular! I think I saw at least six other people with them on. I really had to restrain myself from buying them all, but may have to grab one this year. They are all so cute, the decision was very difficult!

Michelle Harker on October 24th, 2013 at 5:54 pm

Nicolette, I think you need another one to add to your collection! Great choice with the grey one, it’s super cute!

Steven on October 24th, 2013 at 10:13 am

These designs are really cool! Are there any new holiday sweaters for men?

Michelle Harker on October 24th, 2013 at 5:42 pm

There are some great winter themed items that will be shared with all of you in the coming weeks, so keep an eye out.

Kristy from CA on October 24th, 2013 at 10:25 am

Any pricing info yet? Those are adorable!

Michelle Harker on October 24th, 2013 at 5:52 pm

Hey Kristy! They are actually $44.95, plus tax. Sizes vary.

Barbara from MD on October 24th, 2013 at 10:38 am

I just returned from the World and admired the sweater shown here. It was so soft and warm; I got distracted and forgot to go back and purchase! I would definitely add this to my wardrobe, it was high quality.

Michelle Harker on October 24th, 2013 at 5:46 pm

Barbara, just a quick reminder, the sweaters are also available to purchase via our Disney Merchandise Guest Services team, in case you want to make it your very own.

Jonathan on October 24th, 2013 at 2:30 pm

Michelle,

Will you or Steven have a post about the new holiday merchandise at Cars Land? I saw a new sherpa/microfiber “Welcome to Cars Land Seasons Speedings” throw that I would love to know the SKU and pricing (& whether it will be offered online!)

Michelle Harker on October 24th, 2013 at 5:47 pm

Hey Jonathan! I’m actually working on all the details about our Cars Land holiday merchandise right now. So keep watching.