Show Disney.com Hide Disney.com
Happy Holidays from the Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort

Disney Villains Wallpaper Series: Snow White’s Evil Queen

posted on October 15th, 2013 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

This week, our celebration of the return of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party continues with a new Disney villains wallpaper here on the Disney Parks Blog.

This week’s downloadable wallpaper was created by Disney artist Jeff Maurer and features the Evil Queen from “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.” I love this version of the Disney Parks Blog logo – don’t you? To download for your computer or mobile device, simply click on the image below.
Evil Queen from 'Snow White'

Be sure to check out the terms of use about using the wallpaper before you download it.

Is the Evil Queen your favorite Disney villain to see in our parks? Tell us in the “Comments” section below.

Filed: Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort

Kim from NY on October 15th, 2013 at 4:14 pm

I LOVE the Evil Queen and last summer we saw her at DHS in the Animation Gallery after leaving the Animation Academy. No one else was in the gallery at the time. Our 6’2″ 17 year old son walked up to her and asked her if he could give her a hug. She replied “Why on Earth for?” He said…”because my mom really likes you”. She said “Well, I do not hug those who are not royal so ……no” and she crossed her arms ready to pose for the picture. He was wearing a baseball tournament t-shirt and the tournament was run by a company called Triple Crown Sports. His t-shirt had Triple Crown Sports across the top with baseball artwork underneath. He pointed to his shirt and said “well I am royal and in fact I am a triple crown royal member- I just don’t like to wear my crowns out among the mortals.” You could tell that the Evil Queen was biting the inside of her mouth trying not to crack a smile. She looked at him and said “mere words do not make you a royal” and proceeded to put an arm around him for a picture. I took my picture with her as well and as we were leaving, I looked at her and she winked and smiled just a little smile! It was pretty fun to “catch her off guard” and play along so quickly too!

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on October 16th, 2013 at 11:42 am

What a cool story! Thanks for sharing!

Sarah on October 15th, 2013 at 5:07 pm

Kim – I have a feeling those winks from the Evil Queen are few and far between! I also have a feeling that the poinsoned apple she’s holding isn’t the mouth watering carmel one with white chocolate drizzled over it;) Mirror, mirror on the wall, this is the most frightful wallpaper of them all!

Samantha on October 15th, 2013 at 6:23 pm

Love this one!!

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on October 16th, 2013 at 11:43 am

christie on October 15th, 2013 at 10:08 pm

Hope Maleficent gets some wallpaper love!

Kim from NY on October 16th, 2013 at 9:31 am

Sarah – I think you are right on both – winks are few and far between and that apple she is holding is not the wonderful caramel one with the white chocolate! Happy Halloween!!

Kathi on October 16th, 2013 at 1:20 pm

I ADORE The Evil Queen. My school children even bring me things with her on it, they know how much I LOVE HER!!! I’m sad that another Halloween is coming and I’m not able to make it to Mickey’s Trick or Treat Party to see her. But you have given me a great treat with this wallpaper! Wait till my kids see this tomorrow!! :)

Kristin on December 1st, 2013 at 11:10 pm

The Evil Queen is not evil she is just misunderstood.
She is the focal point in my Disney Room!! She is the best and so Wicked…When I was last at the Magic Kingdom I had my picture taken with her and offered Snow white an apple she refused of course:)
Thanks!!