Fireworks at Disneyland Park

‘Glow With The Show’ Ears Will Illuminate Magic Kingdom Park October 19

posted on October 18th, 2013 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

Earlier this week, “Glow With The Show” Ears debuted at Fantasmic! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and beginning tomorrow night (October 19), the ears will also enhance the magic of “Wishes” fireworks and the “Celebrate the Magic” projection show at Magic Kingdom Park.

'Glow With The Show' Coming to Magic Kingdom Park October 19

For guests interested in purchasing ear hats to wear for the show, they will be available at The Emporium, The Chapeau, and merchandise carts. Ear hats previously purchased at other Disney Parks will work during these shows.

Be sure to stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog for more updates on how these amazing ear hats will brighten up The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and at Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season fireworks at Magic Kingdom Park later this year.

Will you be at Magic Kingdom Park for the debut of “Glow With The Show”? Tell us in the “Comments” section below!

To join on the conversation on Twitter, be sure to use the hashtag #GlowWithTheShow.

To learn more about “Glow with the Show,” check out these related posts:

Filed: Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

Emily on October 18th, 2013 at 9:52 am

Are the Glow With the Show Ears still being sold at Hollywood Studios or are they sold out? I want to be prepared in time for Wishes! on Saturday!

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on October 18th, 2013 at 10:18 am

They’re currently being sold at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at: Beverly Sunset, Once Upon A Time, Mickeys of Hollywood and Head to Toe (plus merchandise carts).

They’ll begin being sold at Magic Kingdom Park tomorrow (Saturday) at Chapeau, Emporium and various merchandise carts.

Best of luck & enjoy!

Robert from LA on October 18th, 2013 at 10:08 am

I would LOVE to see these at Epcot for Illuminations! Maybe we could see an update to Illuminations in the next few years that would include these. Steve Davison…I hope you see this!!!

Brent on October 18th, 2013 at 10:19 am

Haven’t been able to see Fantasmic yet, but for sure are this evening. But we have SOOO been looking forward to seeing the first Wishes with Glow With The Show. Ears are ready to go!

Emily, there were lots of Ears still being sold last night at DHS in shops and street carts.

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on October 18th, 2013 at 10:20 am

I hope you have a great time, Brent!

Brittney from AL on October 18th, 2013 at 10:28 am

Will the Glow with the Show ears work at Hallow-Wishes…or only during regular park hours?!

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on October 18th, 2013 at 10:43 am

Yes, “Glow With The Show” will be a part of “HalloWishes” for parties scheduled on Oct. 20, 22, 24, 25, 27, 29 & 31, and Nov. 1.

Danielle on October 18th, 2013 at 10:32 am

Am I right in assuming they won’t work for Hallo-Wishes, but what about Celebrate the Magic during a MNSSHP night (after 10/19)?

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on October 18th, 2013 at 10:50 am

The ears will work for “Celebrate the Magic” AND “HalloWishes” for party nights beginning Oct. 20.

Danielle on October 18th, 2013 at 11:05 am

That’s awesome to hear, Jennifer. Ok, I will happily take off my customized Mickey ears for my Halloween costume (keeping it a secret) at MNSSHP and wear the Glow with the Show ears during the shows at the party!

Kurt on October 18th, 2013 at 4:47 pm

Jennifer, will the ears work if you are watching the fireworks from a remote location like they Polynesian beach or the California Grill?

Thomas on October 20th, 2013 at 1:44 pm

Great news about the ears working for the Hallowishes party! We bought our ears last night and are looking forward to using them tonight Oct 20th for MNSSHP.

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on October 21st, 2013 at 8:53 am

Great to hear! I hope you had a good time last night!

Danna on October 20th, 2013 at 5:41 pm

Can you get your name on these ears?

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on October 21st, 2013 at 8:53 am

No, they can’t be embroidered do to the thickness of the fabric.

Aimee from WI on October 21st, 2013 at 3:01 am

Will my “Glow With the Show” ears that I bought in Disneyland work at Disney World? They look to be the same, but I am wondering about how the technology works! I hope I don’t have to get another pair! They are so much fun!

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on October 21st, 2013 at 8:53 am

Yes, Glow Ears purchased at any other Disney Resort will work at Walt Disney World. :)

Kyna from CA on October 21st, 2013 at 4:06 am

I can’t wait to take my ears with to the Osbourne lights. The snow… the music… the joy. I am so glad WDW has rolled out this new technology. *o*

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on October 21st, 2013 at 8:54 am

I think that will be an amazing sight!

Jayson from OR on October 21st, 2013 at 3:13 pm

Are they working on any other styles for these hats? I’d love to get a Santa Mickey Glow hat.

SHANDA on October 21st, 2013 at 3:35 pm

how much do they cost per a set?

Diane from FL on October 24th, 2013 at 3:43 pm

can you tell me how much the Glow with the Show hats cost please..:)

Lisa on November 8th, 2013 at 1:45 pm

The batteries died on my Ears, where can I get replacement batteries?

Annalee from SK on November 14th, 2013 at 9:36 pm

We will be coming the end of January. Will they still be available then?

Adam on February 5th, 2014 at 2:27 pm

We are unfortunately packing up to end our trip at Walt Disney World. Should the Glow With The Show ears go checked or carry-on? Just wanted to make sure that the chip does not get wiped.