'Honey, I Shrunk the Kids' Movie Set Adventure at Disney's Hollywood Studios

New Fall 2013 Apparel For Women Arriving at Locations in Disney Parks

posted on October 11th, 2013 by Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager

Fall marks one of two seasons for new apparel at Disney Parks. I recently spent time with Christina Bonet, merchandise assistant for softlines, getting an overview of what new items to expect this season. After walking through the softlines showroom, I selected a few items that caught my eye.

Ariel and Belle T-shirts Now Available at Disney Parks Disney Princesses and Villains T-Shirts Coming Soon to Disney Parks

Fans of Disney Princesses and Villains will be delighted to see several new T-shirts this fall. Christina told me that the Ariel and Belle shirts shown above have already moved to the top of their charts. There will be four additional shirts arriving in locations soon featuring additional characters.

Disney Chiffon Blouses

I love dapper, mid-century modern vibe from several new chiffon blouses. The images of Snow White and Ariel shown above are actually printed on the back of each blouse.

Disney Tie-Dye Tanks

Christina explained that many of their styles were inspired by popular trends in the marketplace. One trend that has been popular for years is tie-dye. Some of the most popular shirts we carry at Disney Theme Park Merchandise have tie-dye designs. This time, they have created two shirts with “hidden” Mickey and Minnie Mouse designs. The new tie-dye shirts join brightly colored tanks with sequin Mickey Mouse silhouettes.

Finally, with the cooler temperatures arriving in the coming months, there are two new hoodies with dolman sleeves.

These new apparel items will be found in select locations at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.

Click below for more Disney Parks merchandise posts:

Filed: Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort

Debbie on October 11th, 2013 at 11:26 am

Wow – those chiffon blouses are unlike any I’ve ever seen; I LOVE them! They do have a decidedly “dapper” look to them, and I’m sure we’ll be seeing many of them next Spring : D

Leigh-Ann on October 11th, 2013 at 11:48 am

Will any of these be available in plus sizes?

Steven Miller on October 14th, 2013 at 2:01 pm

@Leigh-Ann – I spoke with the softlines team who said they are not offering these items in plus sizes.

Brittany on October 11th, 2013 at 1:17 pm

Will these great shirts be available in the Disney Parks store on Disneystore?!?! :)

Steven Miller on October 14th, 2013 at 2:02 pm

@Brittany – It appears that these items won’t be offered on the Disney Parks online store.

Karina on October 12th, 2013 at 1:35 am

Yes! I can’t get enough of little mermaid clothes. Thank you for designing more for me to stock up on! They look beautiful.

Christina on October 12th, 2013 at 10:47 am

While these are all great shirts (I have a Little Mermaid tee that I got at Studios that I LOVE and was surprised to find in plus sizes), can I ask if we can have some more Rapunzel??? She is by far my FAVORITE princess as well as a very popular one and there is so little to no adult items featuring her. I would love to have a “dressy” shirt with Rapunzel on it!!

Mika on October 12th, 2013 at 3:46 pm

Will these be out this month? I’ll be at DisneyWorld on Friday through to 1st November and would LOVE to get my hands on the Ariel shirt and tees!

Steven Miller on October 14th, 2013 at 2:03 pm

@Mika – Some of the items are currently at Disney Parks. I would check Tren-D at Downtown Disney Marketplace in Florida first. The Chiffon tops will not be available until early November.

Karina on November 12th, 2013 at 6:03 pm

@ Steven miller: I’ve been looking for the chiffon shirts and I haven’t been able to find them, I’ve looked in DCA and DL. As well as the world of disney store. Can you tell me if they are even out already or where I can find them?