Disneyland Park, Haunted Mansion Stretch Painting

No Tricks, Just Treats at the New DisneyQuest Halloween Party

posted on October 16th, 2013 by Darcy Clark, Marketing Manager, Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World Resort

Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays, partly for the candy but mostly because I love any excuse to dress up. As a kid, there was always something magical about putting on a costume, going trick-or-treating (especially when the holiday fell on a school night!) then trading candy with my sister into the wee hours.

New DisneyQuest Halloween Party Coming to Downtown Disney

This year, I think families will find even more to be excited about with the brand new Downtown Disney Halloween offering at DisneyQuest. Similar to the popular DisneyQuest New Year’s Eve event, this party is perfect for families – with unlimited DisneyQuest games, two DJ dance parties, character meet ‘n’ greets, photo ops and of course, trick-or-treating. It’s five floors of fun with something for everyone! And, no surprise, dressing up is encouraged … there’s even a costume contest that makes every kid a winner!

With Mickey’s-Not-So-Scary-Halloween Party already sold out for October 31st, I imagine tickets will go fast for this party, too!

New DisneyQuest Halloween Party Coming to Downtown Disney

Tickets are $45 in advance and $54 if you purchase the day of the event. To book your place at the party, or for more information, call (407) W-DISNEY.

In the meantime, get more info here, then let me know what your family will be dressing up as this year – any Disney costumes out there?

Filed: Downtown Disney, Walt Disney World Resort

Tracey on October 16th, 2013 at 1:36 pm

Is this event an extra charge for premium passholders?

Darcy Clark on October 16th, 2013 at 3:15 pm

Tracey, great question! Yes, similar to Mickey’s-Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, this is a hard ticket event that requires separate admission.

Ethan on October 16th, 2013 at 4:13 pm

Is this a separate admission price from if you bought Disney Quest tickets earlier in the day? Will day-time ticket holder be asked to leave at 6PM?

Darcy Clark on October 16th, 2013 at 4:45 pm

Ethan, you are correct. Similar to Mickey’s-Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, guests will need to purchase a separate hard ticket in order to attend the special nighttime Halloween event at DisneyQuest.

Jason on October 16th, 2013 at 4:52 pm

I’m so excited about this event…and so is my daughter! She wants to wear her flower girl dress again (pretending she is a bride) and have her hair all made up! Perhaps a trip to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for some new bangs are in order!

Darcy Clark on October 17th, 2013 at 3:24 pm

Jason, sounds like you’ve got a great date with your daughter planned for Halloween night! and I LOVE the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique idea — that will make her feel extra-special. I know Halloween appointments book quickly, so you may want to reserve a spot soon by calling 407-WDW-STYLE. Have fun!

Philip on October 16th, 2013 at 9:49 pm

Can you give us an idea of which characters will be appearing for meet-and-greets at this DisneyQuest Halloween Party? I hope there’ll be some rarely-seen ones.

Darcy Clark on October 17th, 2013 at 3:26 pm

Philip, I sure can! Buzz Lightyear, Chip ‘n Dale, Wreck-It Ralph and Vanellope von Schweetz are scheduled to attend. This mix of characters is sure to make Halloween night even sweeter!

Megan on October 29th, 2013 at 7:08 pm

Do cast members get a discount on tickets?