Winter at Disneyland Resort

Plan 2014 Walt Disney World Resort Vacations Now and Save

posted on October 9th, 2013 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

Are you considering booking a Walt Disney World Resort vacation this winter? Our latest offers may be for you.

0912ZY_0099JD

Take advantage of this special offer and experience the wonders of Walt Disney World Resort. Guests who book Walt Disney World Resort vacations now through December 31, 2013, may save up to $600 for a family of 4 on a 5-night/6-day room, ticket and dining plan package at select Disney resort hotels for stays most nights January 5, 2014, through March 5, 2014. For full offer details or to book, click here.

Guests can also save up to 35% on stays at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels. Offer is valid most nights January 5, 2014 to March 5, 2014, and March 14 to April 12, 2014. For more details or to book, click here.

Tagged:

Filed: Hotels & Resorts, Vacation Planning, Walt Disney World Resort

Jonathan on October 9th, 2013 at 6:01 pm

It would be nice to book using the room discount offer…but before I’d do that, I’d really like to know if the Mine Train and Festival of Fantasy parade will be operating before April 12!!!

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on October 9th, 2013 at 6:29 pm

No updates on either yet…please stay tuned!!

Kimberly on October 9th, 2013 at 7:58 pm

Where can I find those desserts in the picture? We are going in two weeks and I would love to try them.

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on October 10th, 2013 at 9:02 am

They are cupcakes from Be Our Guest restaurant in Magic Kingdom Park. Dinner requires reservations, but lunch is first-come, first-served.

Kristina on October 9th, 2013 at 11:50 pm

I booked a vacation to WDW for 03/21-03/31 back in September. Am I eligible for additional discounts with the new promotion. I will be staying at the Pop Century resort during that time.

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on October 10th, 2013 at 9:04 am

You’ll need to call the Disney Reservation Center to inquire about that – you may need to modify your existing reservation. Their number is: 407-939-5277.

David on October 10th, 2013 at 8:22 am

I’m sorry for commenting off-topic, but the original post I’m asking about is closed. Jennifer, is there any way you might be able to update the awesome post you did with Jonathan Ackley about Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom? It seems that the “rules of the game” have changed and there are many sorcerers out there who are giving up their love of the game because it is now so inconsistent that defeating the villains occurs only based on pure luck rather than determining the proper spells to cast. Thank you very much.

Stephanie on October 10th, 2013 at 9:36 am

We are planning a trip around Easter. Where is the best place to be on Easter day?
Do they have special things going on for Easter?

Giuseppe on October 26th, 2013 at 9:26 am

Are there any special offers for bookings from 1 December 2014 to 20 Dec 2014? Accommodation? Dinning? Tickets?

We are looking at making our bookings soon but do nt want to do that and then miss out on a wonderful special offer or up to 30 / 35%.

Vickie on November 4th, 2013 at 9:24 pm

We are planning a trip the week after Easter Sunday, 2014 for a group of six, four adults and two children under nine years of age. Never been there before; need all the help you might offer.

Maria on November 9th, 2013 at 2:28 pm

Hi, I am hoping that you can direct me in the right direction. I have not been to Disney in over 30 yrs. My husband and I would like to take our 6yr old daughter in April of 2014. April 13th – 19th.

Eliza on December 26th, 2013 at 1:03 am

Hi. I was wondering how much your food packaging was and do you have any events during the time of December 2014?

Thank you for your help.

Meta on January 18th, 2014 at 1:34 pm

I have a grandchild who will be marching in the Disney Parade in April, 2014. I’d like to surprise him with a visit. Is there a schedule of the high schools/days/time between April 6-12?

Debra on January 30th, 2014 at 11:43 am

We are planning to go back to Disney around Thanksgiving through the first week in December 2014… any word on any package deals or free dining plan going to be effective during that timeframe? We went the same time of year in 2012 and were able to take advantage of the Free dining plan and it saved us a lot of money. Thanks in advance.