Next up in this year’s Eat to the Beat concert series is an act that’s new to the festival lineup this year – the Spin Doctors.
Shows are included in theme park admission and are performed on the America Gardens Theatre stage at 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m., daily.
The schedule of remaining 2013 Eat to the Beat acts are:
- November 2-3 NEW! Christopher Cross – “Sailing”
- November 4-5 Hanson – “Give a Little”
- November 6-8 Dennis DeYoung, original member of the group STYX – “Come Sail Away”
- November 9-11 Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – “Go Daddy-O”
(Songs listed are for artist recognition only and may not be included in the concert play list.)
For more on the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, click the links below:
- New Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Disney Gift Card is Convenient and Colorful
- PHOTOS: Visiting the Festival Center at the 2013 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Offbeat Ideas for This Years Epcot International Food & Wine Festival