One of the coolest features of the re-imagined attraction is the fact that you get to design your own concept car in the Chevrolet Design Studio. Here, guests make a series of selections (as an individual or a group) to design their ideal virtual custom concept vehicle. These choices not only put you in the role of the designer, but each selection also affects the car’s performance in the four key areas of Capability, Efficiency, Responsiveness and Power. Later on, you board one of the attraction’s SimCars for a test drive to see how your own design performs against it.
Check out this video where Imagineers David Hardiman and Eric Jacobson give you a tour of what to expect in the Design Studio.
See the posts below for more recipes from around Disney Parks:
- Behind the Scenes: Recording the Soundtrack for Test Track Presented by Chevrolet at Epcot
- Test Track Presented by Chevrolet Celebrates Grand Opening at Epcot
- Test Track to Reopen at Epcot December 6
- Chat Live with Walt Disney Imagineer Melissa Jeselnick Today at 1:15 p.m. EDT
- New Renderings Depict a Reimagined Test Track at Epcot
- Re-Imagined Test Track Will Put Guests in the Designer’s Seat This Fall at Epcot