Disneyland Park, Haunted Mansion

Disney Style Snapshots: Fall 2013 Collection

posted on November 13th, 2013 by Michelle Stepney, PR Content Director

DisneyMerchandise-TitleSlate

Time sure flies when you’re having fun with fashion. Tomorrow is the first anniversary of our Disney Style Snapshots column. To mark the occasion, we’ve put together a little video featuring some of the best Disney Parks looks from Fall 2013. You’ll see everything from T-shirts to tote bags as well as shoes, scarves and other accessories. Let us know your favorites in the comments section.

Thanks for allowing our style squad to share our take on how to look your best on vacation and in your everyday lives!

Filed: Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort

Jayme on November 13th, 2013 at 2:20 pm

Will the shirts (particularly the shirt with the peter pan collar) be available on the Disney Store website or just a park exclusives? Same question regarding the shoes as well.

Michelle Stepney on November 13th, 2013 at 9:00 pm

Jayme – The Minnie Mouse tee is currently at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts. However, you can contact Disney Parks and Resorts Merchandise Guest Services by telephone at 877-560-6477 or by email at Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com and they will help you order it.

Here are the item numbers for the shirt:

XS – 400006643681
Small – 400006643698
Medium – 400006643704
Large – 400006643711
X-Large – 400006643728
2X-Large – 400006643735

Shannon on November 13th, 2013 at 2:27 pm

Cute! I have not seen the Minnie polka dot sunglasses before! Where can I get a pair of those? Thanks! :)

Michelle Stepney on November 13th, 2013 at 9:20 pm

Shannon – The sunnies can be found at World of Disney, Uptown Jewelers, Mickey’s of Hollywood, and Mouse Gear. Unfortunately, we don’t carry them at Disneyland Resort yet but they will be available there in the near future.

luz from CA on November 13th, 2013 at 2:53 pm

OMG those are so cute where can I buy?

luz from CA on November 13th, 2013 at 2:54 pm

Are these items up for sale? and where can I buy?

Michelle Stepney on November 13th, 2013 at 9:50 pm

Luz – Many of the items are available for sale at Disney Parks in California and Florida or through our Merchandise Guest Services team. Check out my other responses for specific locations and item numbers.

And for more tips on shopping at Disney Parks, check out this post: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/answers-to-popular-questions-about-shopping-at-disney-parks/

Happy fashion hunting!

Jennifer from FL on November 13th, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Where can I get those shoes??? I was in the parks all weekend and never saw them!

Michelle Stepney on November 13th, 2013 at 9:31 pm

Jennifer – The solid ballet flats (black, purple, teal and gold) are carried at World of Disney and Uptown Jewelers at Walt Disney World Resort and Fortuosity at Disneyland Resort.

The loafer style shoe (also known as smoking slippers) are due into our warehouse any day now and will also be carried at World of Disney and Uptown Jewelers at Walt Disney World Resort and are already on the floor at Fortuosity at Disneyland Resort. You’ll find them in black with a gold Mickey swirl, animal print and the purple tassel style.

Dolores from CA on November 13th, 2013 at 4:26 pm

The black sqaure satchel with leopard print, the id bracelets, the purple loafers and the accessories like the minnie glasses and phone case are all amazing and may need to purchase! Great video!

Michelle Stepney on November 13th, 2013 at 9:41 pm

Thanks for checking out our fashion series Dolores. Glad you enjoyed the video. We had a lot of fun producing it!

Andrea on November 13th, 2013 at 6:52 pm

I LOVE that leopard satchel, as well as all the flats! The leopard print on the scarf looks to be made of hidden mickeys, and if that’s true then it’s a favorite as well!

Michelle Stepney on November 13th, 2013 at 9:43 pm

We love your style Andrea! Leopard prints have become a classic and are always a great choice to accessorize your fall and winter wardrobe.

Cara on November 13th, 2013 at 9:08 pm

I love the ballet flats!

Christine on November 14th, 2013 at 10:08 am

I love everything in that video. I just might have to purchase a few of those items. I do already have the Minnie Mouse purse with the bow yay me :) I love the bracelets, scarves and the new purses. thank you for posting

Ashley from FL on November 14th, 2013 at 10:27 am

Are the new Minnie Mouse purses available? The one that comes in white, black and red and pink and red?

Ashley from FL on November 14th, 2013 at 10:31 am

I mean pink and black* Sorry

Diana from sonora on November 14th, 2013 at 10:45 am

Loving this! going for ºOº long sleeve t-shirt, flats…I just would like the video to be a tiny bitty more slow

Ashley on November 14th, 2013 at 4:25 pm

The navy blue lace dress about :20 in- does it have hidden Mickey’s on it? Is it ‘Disney?’ It’s adorable. The ballet flats and Peter Pan collar shirt are swell, too.

Morgan on November 14th, 2013 at 5:14 pm

I love the Minnie shirt with the peter pan collar! I bought it at Disney World last December and am looking forward to wearing it to Disneyland this December! <3

Kiki on November 14th, 2013 at 5:18 pm

Adorable video. Great Job!

amy from OH on November 14th, 2013 at 6:24 pm

I LOVE THE POLKA DOT DRESS! IS IT IN PLUS SIZE AND WHERE CAN YOU GET IT?

Diana on November 16th, 2013 at 2:50 pm

The big red purse that’s featured quite a bit (but shows up mainly around :35 its held by the girl in the red shirt that’s putting the Minnie ears on) Is that available online? Never seen it before. Looks lovely