Expedition Everest at Disney's Animal Kingdom

Mandy Moore Celebrates Disney Junior’s ‘Sheriff Callie’s Wild West’ at Disneyland Park

posted on November 21st, 2013 by George Savvas, Public Relations Director, Disneyland Resort

“Sheriff Callie’s Wild West” is a new Disney Junior series starring Mandy Moore as the voice of a heroic kitty cat sheriff. So when Mandy visited Disneyland park last week, Frontierland seemed like the perfect place to catch up with her, since in the show, she’s the sheriff of an Old West-themed town called Nice and Friendly Corners.

MWM837614LARGE

This show is the first western for preschoolers and premieres this Sunday, November 24, on WATCHDisneyJunior.com and the WATCH Disney Junior app for smartphones and tablets, and it debuts on Disney Channel and Disney Junior in early 2014. “Sheriff Callie’s Wild West” was developed by the same team that created “Higglytown Heroes” – a favorite in my house for many years.

Filed: Celebrity Visits, Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort

7 Comments Add Yours

Kyle on November 21st, 2013 at 1:27 pm

Mandy Moore is so lovely. Glad to see she is still working with Disney after the classic that is Tangled. She is great!

Jeff on November 21st, 2013 at 1:48 pm

Did she pop in to meet Rapunzel while she was there?

Kenneth on November 21st, 2013 at 2:27 pm

That’s a great pic of Mandy!

Rachel on February 5th, 2014 at 12:32 am

My son LOVES Sheriff Callie’s Wild West and is convinced that Sheriff Callie and her “folk” live at Disneyland with Mickey and the gang. We’re going to Disneyland in August and I’m wondering if Sheriff Callie might “live” there by then…Any insight?

Tina from UT on February 26th, 2014 at 2:09 pm

I love Mandy Moore, Sheriff Callie’s Wild West is my granddaughter’s newest favorite show. She sings along and even tips her “pretend” cowgirl hat…guess I’ll have to go find a real one for her.

jennifer on February 27th, 2014 at 11:59 am

Any idea when the characters from Sheriff Callie’s wild west will be at Walt Disney World or when merchandise will be available? Thanks

Stephanie on March 7th, 2014 at 1:33 pm

My 2-1/2 year old LOVES Callie. She can sing the entire theme song. We are planning a trip for November this year, and nothing would make us happier if Callie, Peck and Toby were in the park. Wink wink, hint hint! I am probably going to make my daughter a Callie outfit to wear for our trip too!

You must be logged in to post a comment!

Login or create an account to comment.