King Arthur Carrousel

Meet Olaf from Disney’s ‘Frozen’ – Appearing this Holiday Season in ‘World of Color – Winter Dreams’ at Disney California Adventure Park

posted on November 12th, 2013 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

Imagineer Steven Davison has been giving us some amazing behind-the-scenes looks and sneak peeks at “World of Color – Winter Dreams,” opening this Friday at Disney California Adventure park. Today, I want to introduce you to the star of this all-new holiday show, Olaf from the upcoming Disney animated feature, “Frozen.

Olaf, voiced by film, television and stage actor Josh Gad, is the friendliest snowman to walk the mountains above the kingdom of Arendelle. He is innocent, outgoing, likes warm hugs and has the ability to disassemble himself at will.

Come see Olaf for yourself in “World of Color – Winter Dreams,” at Disney California Adventure park, November 15 – January 6, and in Disney “Frozen,” in theaters November 27.

Tagged: , , , ,

Filed: Disney California Adventure Park, Disneyland Resort

6 Comments 1 Reply

Fred from CA on November 12th, 2013 at 6:17 pm

I’m looking forward to seeing the Holiday World of Color show as well as the movie.

It’s also worth mentioning that people can also see Olaf in Disneyland sitting on top of the roof of the Anna/Elsa meet and greet cottage in Fantasyland. He talks, and at night when the meet and greet is closed he sleeps.

Jennie from CA on November 12th, 2013 at 9:08 pm

I can’t waIt to see the new show. We are getting to DCA the minute it opens Friday to get our ticket. I am beyond excited for this movie. Dang sometimes I really wished I had kids. :).

Robert on November 13th, 2013 at 8:28 am

Will we see an Olaf character for Meet and Greet?

Erin Glover on November 13th, 2013 at 6:48 pm

Unfortunately no, but Anna and Elsa will be meeting guests in Disneyland park and Epcot.

Jacqueline on November 13th, 2013 at 10:03 am

Good Morning Erin,

I cannot wait to see Frozen and I think after your write up,Olaf will have a special place in my heart!

As for World of Color, I so wish I could be there during Olaf’s appearance, but we’re scheduled to arrive late February. Maybe next time!

Best regards,
Jacqueline

Molly on November 13th, 2013 at 4:00 pm

I would love to see this show!

kate on December 16th, 2013 at 12:24 am

My son squealed when he spotted Olaf on the roof with Elsa & Anna! Olaf is his favorite Disney Character right now! We didn’t catch World of Color this time (Baby had a meltdown – booo!) – so we will have to catch it next time ;-)